Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Winter Weather

I can't believe all this weather we have been getting. I must say, this has been the most snow we have gotten in one winter. I don't think we've ever gotten this much snow in one winter. We had the Blizzard in 1996 but if I can recall we never had this much snow off and on. Don't get me wrong, I like the snow sometimes. I'm not working at a 9 to 5 job so I don't have to worry about getting out and going to a job, however I do work for Magazine33 so I do have to worry about getting out and going to do interviews. The snow has put a damper in many people's plans this year. This has been a crazy winter. I tried to take many pictures of this winter's snow yet I don't have a professional camera so the pictures I took didn't come out as I had wanted them to. I don't take photos like I used to. If I had a professional camera I think that I would have taken more photos of this winter's snow. I don't think I've ever had to worry about getting snowed in the house until this winter. I moved recently and live on a hill that is hard to get up and down when it snows and it's icy. I wonder how much snow we will be getting this winter. Well, I'm sure we will find out.

No comments: