Sunday, May 22, 2011

22 May 2011 More Craziness From Bean

So far what I have had to say today. I didn’t start off in a talkative mood, I don’t think. But from what it looks like I am in a talkative mood. At least my best friend Karen Hutto would say that I am in a talkative mood. LOL. That is what she said earlier. LOL.


‎5 DEADLY TERMS USED BY A WOMAN :
(1) FINE -this is the word women use to end an argument when they know they are RIGHT & YOU need to SHUT UP.
(2) NOTHING -means SOMETHING & u need to be WORRIED
(3) GO AHEAD -this is a dare not permission DO NOT DO IT.
(4) WHATEVER -is a woman's way of saying F**K YOU.
(5) THAT'S OK -she is thinking long & hard on HOW & WHEN you will pay for your mistake.

Maybe I am serious about quitting smoking. Who knows. I do know that I have gotten very irritated & tired of not being able to breathe as well as I used to be able too & I am tired of not being able to catch my breath. Maybe I am only having those symptoms cos I'm sick. Either way, I think its time I quit smoking.

It was a nice day yesterday so I went to mom & dad's and helped mom take the trash to the dump. However, I didn't know that mom was going to have as much trash as she did. Its all good. I didn't mind but I just got out of breath trying to throw the trash into the dumpster. Guess being sick has taken away my energy.

Today was a nice day & I decided that I needed to get out of the house before I went crazy. I hate wasting days inside the house when it is nice outside. So I went to mom & dad's and me & mom went shopping & got something to eat. I should still be out enjoying this day instead of being on the computer. Not sure what to do tho. Maybe I should take Bella to the park & get us both some exercise. That's a good idea.

I smoked ONLY 3 cigarettes yesterday. ONLY 3. For me that isn't normal. Everyone that knows me really knows that I smoke almost a whole pack a day. I have ONLY smoked like 4 cigarettes today. Yeah, I think I might be serious about quitting smoking this time.

Damn, I go away from the computer for a couple days & I come back & I have 178 unread e-mails in my Yahoo Email box. Damn. And, I had 8 unread messages on my Listia account. Maybe I shouldn't stay away from the computer for so long.

Still not so sure about what shipping costs will be on items that I have up for auction. Don't want to overcharge but don't want to undercharge and then end up having to pay out of my pocket for shipping costs. It seems like its one of those you are damned if you do and damned if you don't kind of situations.

Karen posted a link onto my Facebook Wall. See it below.

Karen Hutto

Westboro Baptist Church Raises $50K for Gay Rights (VIDEO)

thestir.cafemom.com

They didn't mean to, but finally the hate mongers of Westboro Baptist Church made a positive contribution to humankind. Because of them, $50,000 ...

Angela Bean

OMG OMG OMG OMG...........Karen Hutto you are fucking awesome. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.........THANK YOU for posting this on my wall. This is fucking awesome. I totally fucking hate the Westboro Baptist Church. They are nothing but a psycho fucking cult. I watched this video and was like hell yeah and I got all excited and started screaming real loud that I loved being gay then I started singing that I was queer and took it in the rear, then I was like wait, I don't take it in the rear but I'm still gay so hell yeah.......lol....

Karen Hutto I knew you'd like this.

Angela Bean

Karen Hutto I TOTALLY LOVED this. LOVED IT!!!! Thank you so so so very much for posting that on my Facebook wall. Thank you. You are definitely my best friend, I've always said this and told you this but I just want to tell you again that you are definitely my best friend and have always been for like 17 plus years. You definitely know how to put me in a better mood. Seriously when I saw that link and went to it and watched the video I said everything I told you but I forgot to mention that I got all excited when I was watching the video. I was suddenly even more proud to be gay when I saw that video. I have always been proud to be gay but I was actually shouting it even though it is like late at night kind of and yeah I got neighbors and the walls are thin so yeah I am sure they heard me saying how I take it in the rear LOL, that is also why I screamed wait I don't take it in the rear but I sure as hell am glad to be gay. LOL. Did you understand anything I just said? LOL. I tried to say it right. LOL. Oh well, hopefully you will know what I meant. Anyways, long story short. Thank you for posting that link on my wall. I totally appreciate it. You always find the good stuff to post on my wall. Thank you so so so so very much once again. Keep all the good stuff coming. Thanks so much karen.

Karen Hutto I understood. And it looks like you are in a talkative mood again, lol..

Angela Bean

Damn, you know Karen Hutto, I do believe you are right. I am in a talkative mood again. Yesterday I wasn't in a talkative mood but I am in a talkative mood again or at least at the moment. LOL. My bad. LOL. That's what happens when you have ADHD. lol. I am glad you are still my friend after all these years even though I talk non stop and always run my mouth and never seem to shut up. LOL. Love ya best friend. Thanks for being my best friend after all these years.

Karen Hutto LOL. and by the way, I just heard the DJ on WNRN say that there is a severe thunderstorm warning for Augusta county, so be careful.

Angela Bean I am sitting here in my living room in staunton virginia and I have the window open and all I hear is constant thunder. It has been thundering for like 10 minutes now. I don't know if there is lightning but I have heard thunder for like 10 minutes now.

That was the link Karen posted on my Facebook Wall along with the comments underneath the link. LOL. I was excited when I got the link.

Read below for more random, crazy status messages that I had posted today so far. LOL. It is 11:48pm so the 22nd is almost over. I have a little longer to post more status messages. LOL.

 

Did I ever mention how fucking stupid Westboro Baptist Church is? YES, they are stupid. They totally suck. I swear, seriously, they are a cult. Wouldn't you agree Karen Hutto?
Karen Hutto Yep. All they do is spread hate and that is wrong.

Angela Bean Karen Hutto Yes they do spread hate. I just explained to Jen L Graves a little bit about Westboro Baptist Church and why I think they are a cult and why I don't like them. I tried to explain it to her without taking forever trying to explain it but yeah. Seriously, I could go on and on and on about the church because when I first found out about Westboro Baptist Church I did a LOT of research on them and watched like EVERY video on YouTube about Westboro Baptist Church. I don't think I ever told you Karen about the video I found that one Westboro Baptist Church member made. It was a video of I'm assuming their child and in the video this child was singing a song but I don't remember the name of the song, I'm guessing the song was called "God Hates The World". The little child that had to be about 2 years old or around that age started singing "God hates the world and all the people in it" Well after that little bit I decided I had heard enough and watched enough of the video and didn't need to watch anymore of it. I had decided that yeah the Westboro Baptist Church was brainwashing their kids into hating people. Wouldn't you think that is what they are doing to their kids? That is what I got from the video that I watched of that little child singing that song. You should be able to find the video on YouTube because that is where I watched it but I don't know the exact name of the video. The day I watched that video I had watched so many freaking videos about Westboro Baptist Church and that was like 5 or 6 months ago that I had watched that video and I am sure there are many more videos about the church now. If I get time I will go and search the video so you can watch it and see what I am talking about. It is ridiculous that they are brainwashing children that don't know any better. Those people should seriously be stopped for real or they should have their kids taken away from them for sure but I guess according to the laws in whatever state they are in they aren't doing anything wrong according to the laws but I bet if they were in Virginia they just might get their kids taken away but then again maybe not who knows.

Karen Hutto I've seen the video you're talking about and it is very sad that they are teaching kids to hate.

Angela BeanKaren Hutto I am so glad you know what video I am talking about because I couldn't find the damn thing on YouTube. LOL. I did look for it. Oh well. Now I don't have to look for it anymore because you know what video I am talking about and you have seen it. Yes it is awful that they teach kids to hate at such a young age.

 

I could go on all night about Westboro Baptist Church. Seriously. I have done the research on them. They are definitely a cult if you ask me. Yes they are called a church but if you knew about them you would say they are a cult too. I know a LOT about them. I have done LOTS of research about them. They interested me at first so I did research but now I have come to dislike the group.

Karen Hutto Yeah you are right. There is definitely a thunderstorm. It has been thundering for 10 minutes or more. And the wind is blowing like crazy. And it sounds like it is raining outside now. Actually it sounds like it is hailing. It don't actually sound like rain, it sounds like hail coming down.

I am glad that Dolores Beathe is taking pics of the thunderstorm because my camera battery is dead. Thanks mom for taking pics. Can't wait to look at them.

BOTH camera batteries that I have are dead. My batteries have been dead for like a week or more. I have yet to charge my battery. Think its about time I do that. This is probably why none of you have seen me upload any new pics. I have let my batteries die and haven't charged them in awhile. Going to go do this now though right after I post this status message. LOL.

It is 11:21pm and Yuna Lee Whsv said the storm was going to last at least until midnight so we got a half hour. I think the storm has been going for at least an hour, maybe more. I don't even know if it has actually rained. I'm in staunton virginia & all I've heard was thunder & saw lightning.

I think the thunderstorm is over. I don't think I hear anymore thunder. That kind of sucks. I actually like hearing the thunder. It is calming and soothing and relaxing to me. That's just me though. I just like to listen to a thunderstorm. My girlfriend Jen L Graves would disagree with me on that one. She hates thunderstorms.

I do believe that it is still raining. It sounds like it is still raining. Someone told me that it had rained in staunton virginia. I never bothered to look outside to see if it was raining & I couldn't tell if it was raining or not. But I do hear the rain now.

I wonder why Shandi, me & Jen L Graves cat is so skiddish & scared acting. Something must have happened to her to make her this way. I wonder what it was. Poor kitty. She really is a sweet cat. And she loves attention & likes to be petted. She don't like too much attention though. She sticks to herself a lot.

Yeah I still hear the thunder and I hear rain now. I didn't hear rain before but I hear rain now so this storm has obviously not passed yet. Hum. I like the thunder though, I don't mind hearing it.

Oh yeah did I mention that our electricity went out? Yeah, the electricity went out for like a minute then it came back on. But of course our internet went down for like 5 minutes. I think Jen L Graves fixed the internet & it came back on or maybe it fixed itself. Who knows. Its back on though of course.

1 comment:

JenJen said...

Isn't the other 364 (365 in leap) days, a day in the life of a crazy Bean too ?? LOL <3