Tuesday, May 24, 2011

May 24th Ramblings Of A Crazy Insomniac

I'm back Facebook. I figured I would get back on here. I have nothing else to do. No one else to talk to or ramble too. SO, maybe I will post status messages, maybe not. Not sure I really have anything to say right now. Hum, that might be a first for me.

Don't threaten me with a trip to the psych ward, they give you free drugs and a pretty white coat that makes you hug yourself... sounds good to me, how bout you?

May 24th started at 12am & it didn't start off bad at all. Everything was going good & pretty much normal except for me being my normal crazy self but come 4:30am or 5am everything suddenly went downhill & this day became completely shitty.

Crazy people don't know they are crazy, I know I am crazy so therefore I am not crazy, Isn't that crazy? Yeah, that is just crazy.

I've lost my mind. I know it's around here somewhere but to be completely honest I'm not looking for it terribly hard. Finding it would do me no good right now anyway.

I am running from the men in the white coats, who insist i escaped a facility. I don't know why I am running from them, they will probably give me that nice comfy jacket that lets me hug myself.

I'm glad there's music playing right now because if I had to sit in silence I would go crazy, or I would drive myself crazy. In which case, I would do either 2 things. I would go to sleep OR I would say fuck it & I would leave the house. Glad I am not having to sit in silence right now because I would totally go crazy. Even though I am kind of sitting in silence. You are sitting in silence if no one is talking.

There is a fine line between genius and insanity. I am not quite a genius and not quite insane so I must be very smart or very crazy

My imaginary friends had a talk with the voices in my head, who consulted with the dead people who follow me, they have agreed that we don't like you!!!!!!!!!!

People make fun of me for being crazy, they're just jealous because the voices in my head talk to me & not them & they are jealous they don't have dead people following them around & they are jealous they don't have imaginary friends.

It's a beautiful day, I think I'll skip my meds and stir things up a bit. Oh wait, I already have. I am always causing "PROBLEMS". Well, guess I have always been a troublemaker. LOL. OR, I could be the "PROBLEM". Oh well, I have already stirred things up for today. Guess my work is done here.

If someone has MULTIPLE PERSONALITIES and their SUICIDAL, wouldn't it be considered as a HOSTAGE SITUATION?

Something tells me that this day isn't going to go as planned. Hum. I could be wrong but I doubt it. Yep, I think plans for the day have completely changed. Oh well, I can find something to get into I'm sure.

It's time to raise your glass to the loony, crazy people in your life that with their actions make you look sane.

Oh yeah, I just noticed. I am now sitting in complete silence. Oh I feel it coming on. Yep, I will definitely go insane or drive myself crazy. I see me going out of the house very shortly or in the near future.

The key to a HAPPY life is focusing your attention on the things you love, imagining you already have what you desire and being truly grateful for what you have

I got out of the house. That definitely helped. This day might not be so bad after all. As long as I don't fall asleep or anything. I can't be sleeping the day away. Fuck that.

Seriously, how the hell is my puppy Bella STILL hyper? She has been hyper ALL night, literally. And she has been running around all over the place with our cat Lilly. They are best buds & like to play but good lord, there is a time to finally calm down. They don't know when that time is though. I think its never, well, really, it is never.

IF YOU HAVE A SISTER WHO HAS MADE YOU LAUGH, STUCK UP FOR YOU, DROVE YOU CRAZY, HUGGED YOU, WATCHED YOU SUCCEED, SAW YOU FAIL, PICKED YOU BACK UP, CHEERED YOU ON, MADE YOU STRONG, AND IS SOMEONE YOU CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT & SOMEONE YOU CAN ALWAYS COUNT ON...... RE-POST THIS IF YOU HAVE A SISTER YOU LOVE! ♥

Did ya ever meet those people that make ya think ..You're just a fun little lollipop triple-dipped in psycho, aren't ya? I'm one of those people. I don't mind being one of those people, I am proud to be one of those people.

I'm not insane!!! I am voluntarily indifferent to conventional rationality. Besides, I like being mentally unbalanced, mentally challenged, and mentally unstable sometimes. At least I know I'm not normal, I'm a whole lot more fun.

I have been awake for 2 days. I've had insomnia & haven't been tired & just haven't felt like going to sleep. Yeah, I'm hyper right now.

WARNING 2 NEW FRIENDS: I have bipolar, ADHD, Paranoid Schizophrenia, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Borderline Personality Disorder, & Schizophrenia, so I'm a lil crazy, a lil insane, sometimes mentally unbalanced & mentally unstable & I post crazy statuses. After knowing all that now, you can decide whether you still want to be on my friends list. If not, then feel free to delete me. I don't care. Your choice.

WARNING 2 NEWLY ACCEPTED FRIENDS: I post a LOT of status messages. If this bothers you then feel free to delete me. If you get annoyed by all my statuses in your news feed then you can either hide my posts or feel free to delete me. Just thought I would warn you now because I'm currently in the mood to post status messages. You've been warned. So be prepared.

Oh BTW, if you don't like anything I say or anything I post then feel free to delete me that way it saves me time from deleting you. This is MY Facebook & I will write what I want when I want. Also if you don't like my opinions then once again, feel free to delete me.

I think after today my amount of friends just might go down. Especially after the amount of status messages I'm going to post. LOL. I'm in a status message posting kind of mood. If this bothers you, well, you know what to do. DELETE! But oh well, I don't care. You either love me or hate me, it is your choice. I've been this way my whole life. I've always been pretty much crazy & a little off my rocker.

By the way, some of the stuff I post might not make any sense to you but hey, sometimes I don't always make sense.

I keep forgetting that sometimes I'm walking on egg shells around some people. Damn, I got to remember that. It keeps slipping my mind. Shit, half the time I can't remember anything anyway.

Unicorns and Glitter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who doesn't love unicorns and glitter? Shiiiiit.

The other day we had a bad thunderstorm. It was pouring down rain. And it was thundering all loud but I loved it because I love the sound of thunder. To me that sound is soothing & calming & relaxing, at least to me it is. I just love thunderstorms & its even better when its lightning too.

The other day when we had the bad thunderstorm I was hoping that the electricity didn't go out but you know it, of course it did. It went out for like a minute & came back on but don't you know it fucked up our internet. Thank God the internet was only down for like 5 minutes. I would probably die without the internet.

If yall haven't heard of the website Listia then you should totally check it out. You get free stuff on the website & you can give away free stuff you don't want. Everything is FREE. You can get some really fucking cool stuff on that site. Almost anything that you can imagine is on Listia. http://www.listia.com/

Give & Get Free Stuff - Listia.com Auctions

www.listia.com

Listia is an auction site for Free Stuff where you bid on other people's items using credits instead of real money. We make it easy for users to get rid of stuff they don't need anymore and find stuff they want for free. Listia is a marketplace where people enjoy giving and getting items for free.

On Listia you get credits & the more credits you have the more free stuff you can get. You can earn credits in so many different ways, by listing an auction, by commenting on auctions, by linking your Facebook & Twitter accounts & more. Seriously go check out the website http://www.listia.com/

Give & Get Free Stuff - Listia.com Auctions

www.listia.com

Listia is an auction site for Free Stuff where you bid on other people's items using credits instead of real money. We make it easy for users to get rid of stuff they don't need anymore and find stuff they want for free. Listia is a marketplace where people enjoy giving and getting items for free.

Yes, if you are asking yourself have I been up all night and not been to sleep then the answer is yes. I am not the only one though. Jen L Graves has been awake all night too. LOL. Sometimes we just don't sleep because we are not tired.

If a friend lies to me, I don't like it, but it doesn't mean I'm going 2 stop bein their friend. I give people chances. If they lie to me once I give them another chance, lie 2 me twice & I just might rethink our friendship. All friendships have fights & issues & if the friendship is strong enough or worth fighting for then you get over it & don't hold grudges & you forgive.

I'm NOT 2 faced, never will b. If I got somethin 2 say I say it 2 ur face, not behind ur back. If u don't like the way I am or how I handle my friendships then u dont have 2 b my friend. Im not goin 2 stop bein some1's friend jus cos you stopped bein their friend. Thats not how I work. So if u have a problem wit that, u can take ur bullshit else where cos Im not dealin wit it!!!!

I hate being rushed. I try to get my shit straight before I walk out the door. Normally this doesn't happen cos I always forget something. I hope I can start getting it all together before I walk out the door because I hate being rushed out the door. I don't like being rushed with anything I do. I hate being rushed, so warning, don't ever try to rush me!!!

I hate wasting time. The past couple weeks I had been wasting my time and wasting time doing things. Don't want to waste my time anymore. I got too much to do to waste my time doing things that don't need to be done. And I end up wasting my time on things that don't need to be done. It has gotten a little better though. Not as bad as it was, I think I'm getting better. Thank God cos I hate wasting time.

Everything happens for a reason but sometimes I wonder what the reason is for some things that happen.

Why aren't some things in my life going the way I want them to? Why can't things go right for me the way I want them too? Damnit. Maybe this is some kind of punishment for something I have done. Who knows. Maybe this is karma. I hope not. Because Karma taking revenge on you is always a bad thing & ends up really biting you in the ass.

Damn, I'm all hyper today & wound up. And in a talkative mood & in a status message posting kind of mood. Lol. Can u tell? Lol

I took a slight break from status message posting as I left the house to go get some stuff. But I am back now. Oh yeah, I bet yall are just so happy to hear that. LOL.

Today started off good then ended up getting bad, hoped it would get better. Didn't think it would. But it has definitely gotten better. I am back in my happy place now.

I will go ahead & admit it, sometimes I jump to conclusions. I shouldn't, but I do. Sorry. Just how I am. One of my faults I guess. I will try my hardest not to jump to conclusions. I said I will try, can't guarantee anything. I doubt I will achieve this but all I can do is try.

I will always explain myself & my actions, well, almost always. Sometimes I don't need to explain myself or my actions, they should be self explanatory. However, there is a reason for everything I do, almost always a reason for everything that I do, that I can think of. Yeah, almost always. Can't think of a time there wasn't a reason for something I did. Um, yeah, don't think there has been a time.

Sometimes it takes awhile to realize who your true friends are. Those are the ones who always stick by you. The ones who are always there for you. The ones who listen to what you have to say & give advice. The ones who always stick up for you & have your back. True friends don't ignore you & they don't stop talking to you & they don't act like you don't exist. That is my definition anyway.

Sometimes you might think I ask too many questions. I'm sorry if I do this around you & it annoys you. Obviously I ask questions because I want to know the answer. If I ask you questions its because I think you're smart & know the answer to my question. And that's my explanation to why I ask so many questions.

I wonder about people, I question their motives. I wished people were as blunt & as honest as me. If you're my friend, I ask for honesty. Is that too much to ask? I don't think so. I think every friend wants honesty in a friendship. If you're my friend, be honest, even if it upsets me, hurts me or pisses me off. If you're a true friend & our friendship is important enough & strong enough then we can work through it.

If you got something to say about me then have the balls & say it to my face. Don't go talk shit behind my back because I'll eventually find out, I almost always do. Just say it to my face, speak your mind.

Got something to say about me, then say it to my face. Don't act like you're talking about someone else when you're really talking about me because I'm not stupid, I know you're talking about me. Say it to my face. I won't get mad. I like people who speak their mind & say it to my face, this shows me you're not a coward.

I've been thinking about a lot lately. Lots of things have been running through my mind. Not bad things. Just thinking about different things that I haven't taken the time to really think about before. Glad I have had the time recently to think about these things.

I think in a way I am kind of addicted to Listia. I love this website. I think I might be addicted. LOL. Maybe not as addicted as Jen L Graves. LOL. Just kidding baby. Its a fun website. Just like Ebay but a whole lot better & all items on Listia are FREE!!!! http://www.listia.com/

Give & Get Free Stuff - Listia.com Auctions

www.listia.com

Listia is an auction site for Free Stuff where you bid on other people's items using credits instead of real money. We make it easy for users to get rid of stuff they don't need anymore and find stuff they want for free. Listia is a marketplace where people enjoy giving and getting items for free.

YOU DON'T LOOK SICK!!! No I don't. It's hard to explain to someone when they have no clue. It's a daily struggle feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Anxiety, Bi-Polar, P.T.S.D., LUPUS, Fibromyalgia, Crohns, Diabetes, Arthritis, Chronic Back Pain, Epilepsy, MS, Depression, Schizophrenia). Don't Judge!

I have been very talkative lately. All I want to do is talk because I have lots to say. I have been talking non stop at certain times. Not to mention the fact that I have been posting a million status messages. Its just because I have a lot to say. I've just been way too talkative. LOL.

Honestly, I stopped caring what people thought about me. I didn't really care before what people thought about me & I definitely don't care now what people think of me. With that said, if you read any of my statuses & think I'm crazy then, I just might be crazy. Of course, that would be your opinion. You can think what you want about me. I'm not exactly crazy but I'm not exactly normal either.

I had a conversation with my cat, only to stop to realize what I was doing. I stopped myself cos I realized I was having a conversation with my cat like I would have with an actual person. I thought I actually had lost it. At the time, I didn't think it seemed very normal to have a conversation with a cat. But now, I think maybe it is normal to talk to your cat, even if you are having a conversation with it. LOL.

I hate some of the FB Event invites I get. I read ALL the info on the events. Some info just absolutely makes no sense at all. Words in the info are misspelled or they have improper grammar. Anyone who creates a FB Event needs to seriously read the info they write to make sure it makes sense & they need to check their grammar & spelling before posting the event. Its not that hard, pretty simple really.

I have not slept since I don't know when and I don't plan on sleeping any time soon at all. I am not one bit tired, I am not even close to being tired, not even a little bit, not even the slightest bit.

I always end up having such a problem wording things right & correctly by my standards. This sucks for me because that means when I'm writing something it takes me so much longer to actually put all the words together & in the right place. That's why it takes me so long to reply to comments. That & the fact that I end up writing a book.

Damn, seriously some things take me way too long to do. Even though they shouldn't take me as long as they do.

A friend sent me a forwarded text message that said the world is supposed to end on May 21st. Wow, really? That's the first I had heard about it. Well, sorry that is incorrect because the world hasn't ended & I'm still alive.

Does anyone know why everyone was talking about the world ending on May 21st? Who all of a sudden said that the world was going to end on May 21st? Was it on the news or something? And why was the world supposed to end on May 21st? I've always heard that the world is going to end in 2012. Does anyone know the answer to this or know where I can find out the answer to this? I'm just curious is all.

‎5 DEADLY TERMS USED BY A WOMAN :
(1) FINE -this is the word women use to end an argument when they know they are RIGHT & YOU need to SHUT UP.
(2) NOTHING -means SOMETHING & u need to be WORRIED
(3) GO AHEAD -this is a dare not permission DO NOT DO IT.
(4) WHATEVER -is a woman's way of saying F**K YOU.
(5) THAT'S OK -she is thinking long & hard on HOW & WHEN you will pay for your mistake.

Did I ever mention how much I dislike the Westboro Baptist Church? YES, I dislike them. They're a church that teaches & spreads hate. They even teach their children to hate & have their children singing songs titled "God Hates The World". Children as young as 1 & 2 years old are being taught to hate. If you learn more about them you will think they are much like a cult. I see them as a cult.

I could go on forever about Westboro Baptist Church. I've done research on them. Even though they're a church, they're very much like a cult. I've done LOTS of research on them & watched many YouTube videos about them. Before I knew what they were all about, they interested me so I did research on them. But now that I know what they are all about & what they stand for, I have come to dislike the group.

I'll probably be putting up more items for auction on my Listia profile. Go check out what I got up for auction & bid on them if you're interested & want them. I auction everything from t-shirts to baseball cards to DVDS to tools & much much more. All the items I put up for auction are FREE!! http://www.listia.com/profile/447567

Give & Get Free Stuff - Listia.com Auctions

www.listia.com

Listia is an auction site for Free Stuff where you bid on other people's items using credits instead of real money. We make it easy for users to get rid of stuff they don't need anymore and find stuff they want for free. Listia is a marketplace where people enjoy giving and getting items for free.

Flooding seems to be the big problem for many people all around the United States. I must say that I am actually glad that our area hasn't gotten any flooding. We have gotten rain but not any flooding that I know of. I feel bad for those people across the US that have gotten flooding though.

I see the soul as the center of my existence.

I posted blogs on Jen L Graves Blogger about items she had listed for auction onListia. Trying to help her get more credits. Not every item of her's is shown on Blogger, only a couple items so you could get an idea of what kind of stuff she has up for auction. http://msjengraves-jensblog.blogspot.com/

Jen's Blog

msjengraves-jensblog.blogspot.com

Jen L Graves & I have been up for 2 days. We're both cranky & irritable. Our animals are working our last nerves. They're either running all over the house, fighting, or getting into something. Jen & I have very little patience right now. They've been like this since last night. We just want them to calm down & take a break. I hope they do settle down eventually.

I would like to note that the status message about me & Jen L Graves not sleeping for 2 days took me more then 5 minutes to write. I had a hard time wording it right & I had a hard time putting the words in the right place & I kept going back & re-reading it to make sure it sounded right. This irritates the shit out of me. It shouldn't take like 10 minutes to write a status message. Ugh.

I just wanted to say that I love Jen L Graves so very much, even if she doesn't always believe me when I tell her. She means so very much to me. I wish I could show her how much she means to me & how much I love her. I hope one day she realizes how much I love her & how much she means to me. She is my everything, my world, my reason for existence.

And, for the record, NO, Jen L Graves & I have not yet been to sleep. Don't feel like going to sleep. We have been up for like 2 days or something. It all started off with insomnia & after that it seems that insomnia never disappeared.

If you're asking yourself if I have gone to sleep yet then the answer is NO. I have not been to sleep at all. Been up for like 2 days or something. Got to love insomnia, of course until it makes you become delirious. I have not gotten to that point yet, I don't think.

9 out of 10 voices in my head say i am insane, the tenth is having a case of ADHD & isn't quite paying attention because it is too busy arguing with the dead people that follow me around.

The evil demons under my bed argued with the monsters in my closet until the voices in my head made them stop...WHAT A NIGHT

I think I would know if i was insane! My cats would have told me by now if I was. They tell me everything you know. I talk to them a lot. I talk to them when I have no one else to talk to. I have conversations with them to. Here's a secret: They actually talk back to me. They don't think I'm insane, they told me so.

Slight irregularities in my personality are NOT to be considered flaws, but show that I am hand-made & of the highest quality. Yes I'm a little weirder, stranger, & mentally unbalanced then most but I like to just say I am unique and special.

Yes, I talk to myself...YES, I answer myself...Yes, I might be insane, BUT, at least my answers are NEVER wrong! And thankfully, I have never gotten in an argument with myself. I am already confused enough & if I got in an argument with myself I would be even more confused, not to mention the headache I would have.

Tried to go to my happy place earlier but ended up having a case of Adhd & I got totally distracted then forgot what I was doing & then ended up getting lost and ended up here on Facebook. Oh well at least yall know me here.

i'm insane in the membrane Jen L Graves

I went to apply for a job at a mental asylum & they told me I have to spend 5 hours with a crazy person. I told them that I've spent 30 years with myself & don't you know, they handed me an application to fill out & asked when I'd like to do an interview.

OK, let me get something straight here ... You're calling me crazy, mentally challenged, mentally unstable, insane, & mentally unbalanced like it's a BAD THING?

I'm sitting in a corner watching my imaginary friends fight the shadows on the wall. I do believe my imaginary friends won cos they've stabbed to death the shadows on the wall because blood is dripping down the wall. Ohhhh how exciting, I love blood and gore.

Okay call me crazy, mentally unstable, insane, mad, mentally challenged, off my rocker, & mentally unbalanced if you want but if you don't stop I'm going to send the dead people that follow me & my imaginary friends after you to teach you a lesson. They have very sharp knives & they like to stab people. You SHOULD be scared, you will be scared after they get a hold of you!!

4 out of 5 voices are telling me to do it. The other one is yelling at me in German! Just because my dad was born in Ulm, Germany does not mean that I can speak German or understand German. Damn you voice, speak in ENGLISH!!!

Well today was another hard day, my imaginary friends were running with very long sharp knives towards the dead people that follow me who had machetes & they started stabbing each other & of course blood & guts went all over the place & the voices in my head were fighting with themselves & I just couldn't get no peace & quiet, & I'm still missing my helmet & crayons.

One of the voices called me weird, so I started cussing at in German. This surprised me. I didn't even know I spoke German.

I'm medicated for your protection & safety!!!!!

Psycho is just another way of saying "adorable with knives". And oh how I do love my knife collection. I like to stab things. My favorite thing to stab is my voodoo doll.

STAGES OF INSANITY:
1. Talks to self
2. Argues with self
3. Loses argument with self
4. Is no longer talking with self
Hummmm, I do all these things now. I'm currently going through the stages of insanity.

The voices in my head were arguing again, they been arguing all day, so I told them that if they didn't shut the hell up & give me some peace & quiet that I was gonna shove cotton balls in my ears so I couldn't hear them anymore.

I'm not insane!!! I am voluntarily indifferent to conventional rationality. Besides, I like being mentally unbalanced, mentally challenged, and mentally unstable sometimes. At least I know I'm not normal, I'm a whole lot more fun.

Okay, maybe I'm done posting status messages. Well, really, when am I ever really done posting status messages? I haven't slept in days, I am hyper & I've had lots of Mountain Dew, tons of caffeine & sugar all day long. LOL. I am talking non stop & just can't seem to shut up. LOL. But I don't want to shut up anyway, I have lots to say.

You know, I was thinking about it & I should come up with my own status shuffle because I come up with way better status messages then they have on there & my status messages are way more entertaining & more realistic & more true.

All the status messages I posted were all true by the way. I DO hear voices & dead people DO actually follow me around. Kind of scary isn't it? LOL. Hey what can I say? I have Schizophrenia, I'm bound to be a little crazy & insane.

I've been neglecting Listia all day, so its time to click over to the tab at the top of my screen that has Listia on it & see what's going on over there. I'm sure I'll have tons of emails & comments. This means I'm taking a break from posting statuses. Damn, I thought I just heard people cheering. Maybe I'm hearing things or it could be the voices in my head arguing again.

1 comment:

JenJen said...

Also needs a re-post for 3-1-2012 :) LOL