Monday, May 23, 2011

May 23rd & Insomnia Kicked In Last Night

These are random status messages starting at the beginning of May 23rd around 12:30am. I was up then, I hadn’t gone to sleep and I actually didn’t sleep at all last night. Insomnia kicked my ass last night. I did start getting tired or maybe didn’t start getting tired but started feeling tired and feeling like I wanted to go to sleep but at the same time I didn’t want to go to sleep. I wanted to stay awake with my girlfriend Jen because she wasn’t going to sleep & wasn’t tired. So I stayed up last night, insomnia had kicked in anyway so I couldn’t sleep anyway. Anyways, read below for my random status messages. Welcome to the world of Bean. I am a random, sometimes crazy, a little off my rocker, hyper, very talkative, person. Enjoy.

It is now a new day. It is 12:37am on 23 May 2011. Hum what will today bring me? We shall see. Let's just hope today isn't a crappy day. So far so good though.

I don't know exactly how I am going to react or what I am going to do when I run out of cigarettes. I did say I was going to quit. I am trying to quit but I just can't quit cold turkey. That didn't work for me last time. So obviously that won't work for me again, at least I don't think. I don't want to waste my money buying another pack tho if I am not going to smoke them. Hum what to do?

I love it when I can't think of something & Jen L Graves says it for me. We were talking about movies being prejudiced & I told her I wanted to buy a movie but couldn't think of the name of it & she said American History X. That was exactly the movie I was thinking of & talking about. She totally finished my sentence. Don't think I am prejudice after reading this tho, I just love Edward Furlong.

I am putting up more items for auction on my Listia auction site. Listia is a website that you get credits & you can use those credits to bid on items & get them for free. You can also give away things you don't want anymore & recieve credits for them. Go check out what I got & bid on them if you want them.http://www.listia.com/profile/447567

I have 1 cigarette left. Dum dum dum dum. LOL. I don't have the urge to smoke it yet though. So that is a good thing. I think when I do run out of cigarettes I am going to take Faline Jordan's idea and dip my snuff that I got. The Camel Snus. I got like 3 tins of that stuff. Hey its nicotine. Might not be the same as my Camel Menthol's but its close.

It is 1:31am and I would like to say that I am glad that Karen Hutto is still awake. Thanks for commenting on my status messages Karen. I am glad you are still awake.

Jen L Graves Baby, thanks for staying up with me. I am glad you haven't fell asleep. I love you so much.

Amanda Rittenhouse Lucian & Faline Jordan I am glad yall are still awake. It is nice talking with yall. LOL. Yall crack me up. LOL.

Karen Hutto Thanks so much for commenting on all the status's I have posted tonight and thanks for replying to my comments. You have actually been talkative tonight. I am glad. Thanks Karen.

You know, I wouldn't mind as much about posting new auctions on Listia if it wasn't for the pictures uploading so slow. Wouldn't you agree baby Jen L Graves?

Pretty sure that insomnia has came to visit me tonight. It is 1:53am and I am still awake and so is my sexy ass girlfriend Jen L Graves

Amanda Rittenhouse Lucian Damn girl, you have just became friends with a LOT of people. LOL. You seem to be popular, everyone is sending you friend requests. LOL.

I totally want to get rid of stuff & I am taking everyone's advice about checking shipping prices of stuff but I still hope I don't end up screwing myself. I'm hoping I don't and I'm going to just try not to think that I am going too. I should just have a freaking yard sale. For real. Well, we still have plenty of stuff to put in the yard sale.

Its 2:17am. Could Karen Hutto possibly still be awake? Hum, I guess if I get a comment to this I will know. LOL.
Karen Hutto lol, hi. I'm about to head to bed actually

Yes I am still listing items up for auction on my Listia site profile. My girlfriend, Jen L Graves gave me lots to list up for auction. LOL.

Well, I don't have THAT many items to list on Listia. I thought there were more items then there really is. MY gf Jen L Graves just took more than 1 pic of each item. Thanks baby, this will help me get rid of the item better. You rock. I love you so much.

I love me & my gf Jen L Graves cat Chloe. She's so adorable. She is 17 pounds. She is so freaking adorable though. She is cuddly. She always lays next to me on the couch. I always grab her & give her kisses then she ends up growling at me & giving me the evil eye but I do it anyway. LOL. She is laying next to me right now all spread out on her back waiting for her stomach to be rubbed. LOL.

Jen L Graves looks so absolutely gorgeous & beautiful right now. And her eyes look so amazing & sparkly & beautiful. And I love her smile & her dimples & I totally think she needs to smile more often. I love her so very much. She means so much to me. I love you baby.

Me & Jen L Graves 5 month anniversary is coming up in a couple days. On the 25th to be exact. And here some people said we wouldn't make it very long yet we have made it basically 5 months. Guess those some people were wrong. I love you baby.

Don't know why Facebook chat goes from online to having the person being offline. Strange.

I think I'm starting to get tired. Yet I still have auctions to list. I better hurry up and post these auctions before I fall asleep. For sure.

It is 3 am and Bella is all wound up and hyper. LOL. She chooses the wrong times to be hyper especially since it is so late. It is time for her to calm down because everyone else meaning the neighbors are sleeping & she can't be hyper & make lots of noise. I hate living in an apartment sometimes. Oh well.

Last cigarette has been smoked out of the pack I had. I now have no more cigarettes. Not sure if I am going to buy another pack. I'm thinking I am going to since I don't want to just quit cold turkey. I have been doing good slowly weening myself off cigarettes. I think I'm doing a good job. I'm surprised at myself.

It is 3:33am & from what I can tell according to Facebook chat it looks like me &Jen L Graves aren't the only ones that are still awake at this hour. Apparently Jonathan Crist & William Gardner are also up at this hour too. LOL. Me & Jen have insomnia most of the time or just don't want to go to sleep. LOL.

Its 4:07am and I thought I would wake up a little bit yet I still feel tired. I kind of feel like I could go to sleep. I don't exactly want to go to sleep but I might end up going to sleep. Especially since I am out of cigarettes. If I'm asleep I can't crave a cigarette. So yeah.

I love you baby Jen L Graves. Mwahz. XOXOXO.

Oh yeah, I can see now that not having any cigarettes at this moment is going to be harder than I thought. Shit if I was staying busy I wouldn't be craving a damn cigarette so bad. Of course, I could get off my ass & get busy cleaning. But then there is always the thing of if I get up & move too much I'll get out of breath or not be able to catch my breath. Hence why I was quitting smoking. I'm frustrated right now.

You know, some people's names here on Facebook are very strange or should I say out of the ordinary. They are obviously not people's real names. What I want to know is where do these people come up with these names?

Seriously, where do some people come up with the names that they have on Facebook? If some of the names actually happen to be the person's real name then wow, I kind of feel sorry for them that their parents named them that. I feel sorry for the one's who have strange or otherwise odd last names.

Happy Birthday Tony "Smoke" Stewart. The big 4-0. Hope you had a great birthday & it was everything you had expected. Keep on smiling because we all love your smile.

Wish Tony Stewart a happy birthday! Fan Zone: Office Depot Racing

Source: http://www.officedepotracing.com/Fan-Zone/

Wish Tony Stewart a Happy Birthday. The Office Depot Racing Website. A real kick ass Tony Stewart website. http://www.officedepotracing.com/Fan-Zone/

Wish Tony Stewart a happy birthday! Fan Zone: Office Depot Racing

www.officedepotracing.com

Office Depot celebrates its seventh year in NASCAR racing and its third year as co-primary sponsor of NASCAR driver Tony Stewart' s No. 14 Chevrolet.

I must say that I do love Kasey Kahne, Tony Stewart & Denny Hamlin. Yet, I haven't even checked out anything about Denny Hamlin yet since I been on here. I have been checking on stuff about Kasey & Tony. LOL. Not that I favor them two over Denny. All three of them are my favs. I admit Kasey is my most favorite though.

I have always said that I love my girlfriend Jen L Graves & will continue to always say that. But I just want to make a note of how sweet she is & how caring she is. I am kind of having a hard time with this whole quitting smoking & I ran out of cigarettes & she was smoking & gave me half of her cigarette. She is so thoughtful. Thanks baby for giving me the rest of your cigarette.

So I had run out of cigarettes and was craving a cigarette but my baby Jen L Graves shared a cigarette with me. She is so thoughtful & always thinks about me. I love her so very much. She is so sweet.

Can someone tell me what the hell is up with my friends being tagged in photo album's recently & the picture being "tagged in" is a picture of a girl like half naked & it has a description with a link. Can any of my friend's tell me what is up with that? Are yall friends with this person or is that a virus?

Jen L Graves I'm not sure if it is a virus or not but if I get tagged in an album of a girl half naked then I don't know why. 2 of my friends have gotten tagged in an album of a girl half naked & it has a link to go to some website. I think its a virus but I'm not sure. If I get tagged in some album then be aware that this is apparently going around Facebook. Okay baby.

Well, it is 5:17am & it is basically almost the morning & the start of a new fresh day. I actually managed to stay awake all night with my baby Jen L Graves. I am surprised I made it all night, only because I was actually starting to get tired or feel tired there at one point.

It is 5:19am & WHSV - TV 3 Daybreak news is going to be coming on soon if it hasn't already come on. I kind of want to watch it because there is supposed to be some big news from Governor McDonnell about Staunton, Virginia. Thanks Jen L Graves for turning the news on for me baby. I'm interested to know what the big news is for staunton virginia.

Sorry baby Jen L Graves that you had to turn off your music. As soon as the news from the Governor comes on then you can turn off the TV. Okay baby. I do want to listen to your music. I'm in a music kind of mood. But I'm interested in the big news for Staunton, Virginia.

Just had another half of Jen L Graves cigarette. Kind of feel a little light headed. My body is used to a lot of nicotine. My body is used to me smoking a lot of cigarettes a lot of the time. I smoke like a pack a day, however since Saturday I haven't smoked as much as I normally do. I had 3 cigs Saturday & like 5 or so cigs Sunday. And have had 1 cig & 2 halfs of 2 cigs today so far.

I think if I stay busy & active that quitting smoking will be easy for me. I stayed busy Saturday & ended up ONLY smoking 3 cigs. SO, I just need to keep staying busy & active. If I do that then I shouldn't have a problem with quitting smoking. Just need to have the will power to do it though. I think I will be able to do it. I had made up mind Saturday that enough was enough.

Okay so the big news wasn't as exciting as I thought it was going to be. It didn't really say anything. Apparently Governor McDonnell is keeping his big news hush hush until later today. At least that's what I got from the news. So guess this means I will have to watch the news at 6pm on WHSV - TV 3 to find out what the big news was all about.

Flooding seems to be the big problem for many people all around the United States. I must say that I am actually glad that our area hasn't gotten any flooding. We have gotten rain but not any flooding that I know of. I feel bad for those people across the US that have gotten flooding though.

Oh lord, apparently the state police are kicking off their Click It Or Tick It campaign so that means everyone better make sure they have their seat belt on. When I drive I ALWAYS have on my seat belt. However sometimes when I am the passenger I forget to put on my seatbelt. With that said, I am definitely going to remember from now on to ALWAYS wear my seat belt no matter what now.

Okay so me & Jen L Graves cat Daphne just scared the crap outta me. She jumped from a box to the couch. LOL. I wasn't expecting her to do all that now. I didn't even see her in the room. Its like she came out of nowhere. LOL

Its sad that I have to use a magnifying glass to read the writing on certain things. And I do this EVEN with my glasses on. Hum, I wonder what this means. Either I am getting old & blind or my glasses need a higher prescription. OR it could just mean that the writing is in very small print & even a person with good eyes wouldn't be able to read it. Who knows.

I feel bad for me & Jen L Graves cat Daphne. We try & give her love & attention but she is skiddish & scared acting. When you go to pet her she ducks down like she's afraid. I don't know why she does this. Poor kitty. I feel bad for her. She is a pretty dark gray Siamese cat. She is sweet when she wants to be & only likes attention when she wants it.

The night has been pretty good, even though me & Jen L Graves haven't been to sleep. It was a night filled with music. We stayed up playing on our computers listening to music & in my case, posting status messages.

I don't how warm it is outside but I am inside & I am cold. Its chilly, my arms are cold & I have a blanket on my legs. Apparently I had the window open all night. This could be one reason I am cold. The fan has been on all night though & I think the air conditioner might have been on. Oh well. This is my fault that I'm cold cos I'm cold natured.

Me & Jen L Graves puppy Bella just had to throw it up in my face that I am out of cigarettes LOL because she brought me my empty pack of cigarettes in her mouth. I should have probably gotten up a long time ago & threw the empty pack in the trash can. My fault. LOL. Bella probably would have chewed on it if I hadn't taken it away from her. LOL.

Okay so it is 7:05am and that is what I got for now for May 23rd. I am sure, almost positive there will be more later. LOL. Have fun reading.

No comments: