Friday, May 20, 2011

May 20th & Still Have Not Been To Sleep In Days

Seriously, I say the wrong things sometimes. This is one of my fault's I do believe.

Jen L Graves
I love Angela Bean !!!! More than words can explain !

I think maybe me writing long ass comments that turn into "novels" just might be a bad thing. I think this now because when I do that I end up writing a lot & writing stuff that probably shouldn't & most likely shouldn't & definitely shouldn't be said.

Freaking cat hair. Damnit. Seriously, sometimes the cat hair gets on my hands which ends up getting on my face and around my nose & that seriously makes my nose & my face start itching. OMG, it absolutely drives me bonkers. So wish the itching & the feeling of having cat hair on my face would just go away.

I got a forwarded text message that said the world will end on may 21st. i got 1 minute to live

No comments: