Saturday, May 21, 2011

May 21st When I finally went to sleep

I finally went to sleep after days of being awake. Wasn’t on the computer much at all. Actually I didn’t get on the computer in like hum maybe 2 days. Maybe it wasn’t that long. Maybe I went a day without getting on the computer. Maybe it wasn’t even that long. It feels like it though. Who knows. Either way, I did end up going to sleep finally. I was driving myself crazy. LOL. Its sad when you end you irritating yourself or driving yourself crazy. Its bad when you don’t even want to be around yourself. Yeah, that is sad. LOL.

A friend sent me a forwarded text message that said the world is supposed to end on May 21st. Wow, really? That's the first I have heard about it. Well, sorry that is incorrect because it is NOW 12am May 21st & I'm still alive. LOL. Sorry but whoever wrote that text message was wrong.

I feel like I have lost touch with some of my friends. I'm noticing that things have changed in their life yet I didn't know about it. That means I have lost touch with them. Reason I knew things had changed in their life was because I read it on Facebook & didn't hear it from them. I don't feel like that is my fault though.

1 comment:

JenJen said...

I don't remember you ever admitting to sleep. Damn, this has to be a 1st & a last... lol