Saturday, May 14, 2011

My Saturday

Yeah so I give all this sickness shit a no fucking times. Its starting to get on my fucking nerves and I am so ready to not be sick anymore.

I'm fucking aggravated & ready 2 scream & ready to pull out my fucking hair. I hate being sick damnit. It is fucking ridiculous that every second I have to lean down & grab my spit cup to spit. I don't mind spitting but this is getting fucking ridiculous that I have to spit so much. Fuck fuck fuck fuck. I think this is punishment for something I am done, I'm not sure what that is. Oh well, fuck it all to hell damnit.

Seriously thought I was going to die when I was in the shower. Dying definitely kept crossing my mind at the time. I kept coughing up phlegm and something was draining in my throat and gagging me and I couldn't catch my breath. Kind of freaked me the fuck out a little bit because this has never happened to me before. I absolutely hate being sick.

I love Jen L Graves so very much. I am so lucky to have her in my life. I am so in love with her. My love for her will never die, it will be everlasting and last for all eternity. I hope she truly knows how much I really do love her, I am not sure she does but I really do hope so because I try my hardest to show her every day.

I keep forgetting that sometimes I am walking on egg shells. Damn, I got to remember that next time. It keeps slipping my mind. Shit, half the time I can't remember anything. I don’t say that because of Jen L Graves. She is not the reason I am walking on eggshells, however sometimes or a lot of the times I do have to watch what I say around her because she too is very sensitive and takes things the wrong way or takes things to heart.

1 comment:

JenJen said...

WoW, I remember the "egg shell" drama. Glad its over :)