Thursday, March 1, 2012

Personality Series

Personality Series

Check this out. Jen sent this to me, I haven't had the chance to completely check it out yet though. Jen has always been into Horoscopes. I wasn't as much into them, well, before I met Jen I wasn't really into it much at all. BUT, with that said, it has ALWAYS fascinated me & interested me. Since then, Jen has further sparked my interested in Astrology & Horoscopes & I'm glad because it interests me. I thought I would share this with others that are interested in Astrology & Horoscopes & the such.

Jen is a Cancer and a TRUE Cancer at that. Everything about her sign is true for her & completely describes it, hence why I say she is a TRUE Cancer ;-)
I am on the cusp, I am an Aries & A Taurus. But, I identify more as an Aries because Aries & everything about it describes me more then Taurus. However, some things about a Taurus are true for me but not all things. That's one reason why I identify more as an Aries.

Hope you find something as well that is of interest to you. Jen & I found it interesting so check it out. Enjoy!

No comments: