Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Cleaning

Today I decided that I would actually get off my ass and do something. So, I started cleaning and organizing things in the bedroom as well as doing laundry. Laundry ain’t so bad. Not as bad as I thought it would be. I’m listening to my mp3 player now. Lots of good music on there. I’m listening to some rap song. Probably by a group that hardly anyone has heard of before. I download music from groups that aren’t well known. The group is Dezekration and the song is “Eat You Alive.” Nobody has probably heard of them before. I forgot where I downloaded their song. I’m taking a break from cleaning right now. I’m waiting for more laundry to be done so I can fold it and put it away. We have so many clothes. I went thru some of my clothes and decided what I didn’t wear anymore. I put it in a bag and need to take it to storage. Deborah is putting the bookshelf back together and Eugene was doing dishes. Its hard to get him to do stuff around the house but the dishes were piled up so I think that’s why he did them.

No comments: