Friday, April 16, 2010

The Day Before My Birthday Party

16 April 2010

9:13 AM

Well, today is the day before my birthday party and we’re getting ready for it. I forgot I had to go to court with Susie today. Susie is like a sister to me. Her son Logan is my god son. She has to go to court for child support or something like that.

 

11:13 AM

Time to go do work. I got to change because I’m all dressed nice. I got my Jordan's on and don’t want to get them dirty. Susie is here at the house with us. She is spending the night in Staunton. She is staying with her boyfriend John. She is coming to my party tomorrow. Woohoo. Yay. I’m happy. Susie is like a sister to me. I love her to death.

 

7:52 PM

Today has been interesting. It was definitely an interesting day. We have been doing errands all day and working around the house. I went to court with my sis Susie this morning. She has been hanging out with us all day, which I’m glad because I love her. Her son is my god son. April is here now and she just got bit by Mollee. She was teasing Mollee with Mollee’s doll head. Eugene got bit yesterday by Max and today April gets bit by Mollee. What is up with the dogs? They have never bit anyone before. What the hell. Anyways. I cut some potatoes and they are cooking now. I am making my grandmas potato salad. I don’t know if it will be as good as grandmas potato salad but I’ll try. People seem to like my potato salad so it must be good, just not as good as grandmas. I love the way grandma makes her potato salad, its so good. Deborah is cooking macaroni salad. She has it cooking now. We are cooking for my party tomorrow. I hope its a good party. I’m not sure what to expect because Deborah’s party didn’t turn out how she had hoped so we will just have to see how mine turns out.

 

11:00 PM

We are about to watch Paranormal Activity. Its a scary movie. Can’t wait. April, Elizabeth, Deborah and I are going to watch it. Eugene don’t like to watch scary movies. He’s a wussy.

 

12:06 AM

Okay so I went to the bathroom and I could walk thru the kitchen. While I was in the bathroom I heard what sounded like someone coming towards the bathroom and I had the bathroom door open. No one ever came to the bathroom. I finished in the bathroom and went to walk thru the kitchen and the laundry basket was in the middle of the kitchen floor and the water jugs were in the pathway. Weird. Its like someone moved them there yet no one did move them there. Strange.

No comments: