Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Wet, Rainy & Cloudy

Well, today I woke up slowly. I am drinking my coffee and trying to open up my airways so I can breathe better. I go outside to smoke a cigarette and it’s wet and rainy and foggy outside. I hope today is a more productive day for me then yesterday was. I didn’t feel like doing anything yesterday. I got cabin fever yesterday being stuck in the house. Deborah called Verizon yesterday and we are getting DSL in our house. Eugene isn’t very happy about that because he likes Comcast better because they have high speed internet but DSL isn’t slow. It’s just not as fast as Comcast. Mom and dad have Verizon DSL. Deborah comes in to tell me that its a cleaning day. Which I knew that.

Sometimes Eugene pisses me off. He keeps saying that he is the only man in the house. Ha, he a man. Yeah right. Men mow the grass. I haven’t seen him mow the grass not once yet while we’ve been living at this house. He said that’s sexist and that men don’t mow the grass. Uh, hello. Men do mow the grass. It’s the man’s job to mow the grass. Yet, I don’t see him mow the grass. All he does is watch TV and play on the internet, when we have the internet that is. He misses the internet and I know once we get it again he will be back to doing nothing more than playing on the internet. He’s not a man. He’s a boy that acts like a child. Boy, he don’t want me to get started on him. For real.

Deborah is in the living room sewing something. She is a good housewife. lol. I am typing this blog of course and drinking my coffee. I am going to put some laundry away later and wash some more clothes. I am trying to eliminate the clothes that we have piled up so the kitchen is cleared up. It’s annoying to have clothes piled up and I don’t want my guests to see the clothes piled up if they happen to go to the bathroom. I am sure they will have to come in our house to use the bathroom.

My phone is vibrating. My Blackberry goes off so much. I don’t mind it sometimes, but other times it's so annoying. Like at this moment when it keeps going off every second. I better check it. Freecycle was blowing up my phone. People posting items to be given away. Freecycle is what I get the most on my phone. Its always going off for Freecycle.

Here comes Mr. Munchkin. My kitty.

No comments: