Monday, April 26, 2010

Ramblings From Bean

Well, I was reading on http://www.about.com and Kathy Belge does articles on lesbians. I read that Del Martin has been with her partner for 50 years. That’s a long time. She wasn’t married to her partner for 50 years but they have been together for 50 years. To me, that’s a long time to be with someone. I have never seen myself as the type that would settle down since in the day I was always bouncing back and forth between women. I was always single. I never stayed in a relationship long. Yet, here I am today and I am married to a wonderful woman named Deborah. I had never thought about settling down but I got with her and I now have 4 great step children. We have 2 adorable dogs and 3 cute cats. We are a happy family. I haven’t been with my wife for 50 years yet lol. Deborah and I have only been together since October 2009. We got married on March 5th, 2009. It didn’t take us long to get married.

No comments: