Sunday, April 18, 2010

Day After My Birthday Party

Well, I had a good birthday party. I got everything Spiderman which is what I wanted. Melissa made me a cute Spiderman and Deer keychain which I adore. Elizabeth bought me a whole bunch of Spiderman games and Spiderman curtains which I love. And Deborah got me a bunch of Spiderman stuff. Sara got me a card which was so cute. I love my friends and family. I had a great birthday party. My birthday wasn’t yesterday though, we just had the party yesterday because most people are off on the weekends. My birthday is Tuesday on April 20th. I love my friends and family, they are the best. I’m just sitting here playing on Facebook. I need to find more meaning in the internet. I need to do searches like I used to do. I used to be quite the internet nerd. I have lost my touch I think.

No comments: