Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My Day So Far

Well, I cleaned for a bit and did some laundry. I put some clothes away and reorganized the drawers. I was cold so I ate some tomato soup with corn and then took a nice hot shower. I’m not cold anymore thank goodness. I was freezing. The heat is turned off in our house so we can save on our electric bill this month since my VA check still has not come. I swear, the VA takes forever to send a check. I called them last week and told them I still had not received my check and they said I would get it this week and I was thinking like Monday or Tuesday. Still no check and it’s Wednesday already. I hope it comes this week though because we have bills to pay. I have to pay off the Comcast bill and cancel the high speed internet we have with Comcast because Deborah called Verizon and we are getting DSL internet. That should be no later then the 21st of this month. So that’s a good thing. I think I’m going to go finish doing laundry then go watch some TV since I am so bored. God, not having internet is so boring. When I get the internet back I know I won’t be bored anymore. I will find things to do on the internet.

1 comment:

ComcastCares1 said...

May I ask why you are switching? If there is anything I can do to convince you to stay with Comcast, let me know.

Mark Casem
Comcast Corp.
National Customer Operations
We_can_help@cable.comcast.com