Saturday, April 17, 2010

Day Of My Birthday Party

17 April 2010

9:45 AM

Well, today is the day of my party and I’m awake and sitting here drinking my coffee which is normal for me because when I first wake up I have to drink my coffee. Elizabeth is playing with Max and he is making noises and he sounds like a human making noises.

 

9:51 AM

I got a deer cake. I decided not to go with Spiderman this year because I had a Spiderman birthday cake last year and the year before. Can’t wait till my party. Its going to be a good day, I can tell already. I hope I get lots of Spiderman birthday presents. I LOVE Spiderman. I love having good friends. Hehe.

 

9:58 AM

I drew a birthday cake for myself. Check it out.

birthday cake

 

10:39 AM

Well, Deborah and Elizabeth went to Wal-Mart to get some stuff and I am here at home. Supposed to be starting laundry which I’m about to do. I don’t know where to stick all the clothes we have. My god. We have so many clothes and not enough space for them all but I don’t want to get rid of my clothes. I’ve had my clothes a long time and don’t plan on getting rid of them. Damnit.

 

12:15 PM

Eugene thinks its a sin to diet. Lol. I don’t think it is. I’ve been trying to eat healthy but Eugene said I need to exercise as well as eating healthy and then I’ll lose the weight. He is probably right. Just going on a diet probably won’t help me at all. I need to exercise as well and then I’ll lose the weight. I hopefully will still have good cholesterol. Who knows. We shall see whenever I go back to the doctors.

 

1:09 PM

I wasn’t planning on getting hot and sweaty. I already took my shower. I took mine early. Even though there are more things to do before the party. The party starts at 3 PM. I still have to move the chairs out to the front yard. I took off my sweater because there is no point in wearing it if I am just going to get hot and sweaty. Damnit. Oh well. Its all good.

 

5:33 PM

I had a kick ass birthday party. My friends were here and I met new friends. My birthday cake tasted so good and Elizabeth cooked food on the grill and it was so good. I got lots of Spiderman gifts. I got new Spiderman curtains for my room at mom and dads. Woohoo. I got a bunch of Spiderman games. Deborah got me a Spiderman coloring book and crayons. Now I can color in my coloring book. Woohoo. I love my family and friends. They are the best.

No comments: