Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Busy Day

Man I have a headache, I think it's a sinus headache. So mom and I went to walmart today and I bought a blender and a scale. My blender is orange which is my favorite color. I bought some Sugar Free Fat Free Jello which I can use to flavor my shakes. For breakfast I had a Banana Shake and a bottle of water. For lunch I had a salad from Martins and a Chocolate Shake. For dinner I just had a Vanilla Shake but haven't eaten anything. Might eat some almonds or something. Mom bought me some almonds and a some nuts at Walmart. I also bought some more water that way I wouldn't run out because I was almost out. Mom bought Bella a new squeaky toy and she bought Cinder a sweater. They both love what Mom bought them. Cinder was warm when she went outside. And since Cinder had a sweater on I put Bella's Camo Shirt on her lol. Time to watch tv and relax and do some family research on ancestry. 

No comments: