Thursday, January 2, 2014

Rainy With Flurries

So this morning April gave me some of her shake mix so I had a shake for breakfast and a Banana. And I drank a cup of Juva rRoasr Antioxident Enriched Coffee. For lunch I had a bottle of water, a Veggie sub with lettuce, onions and green peppers on it on flatbread. Also a bag of Garden Salsa Chips. For dinner I'm not sure. Might not even eat dinner cos I am full from lunch. But I will be drinking 2 more bottles of water in the course of the evening before I go to bed. They say to drink half your body weight I believe that'a what it is so mine would be 4 bottles of water. I have already drank 2 bottles of water so far today so I have 2 left to drink. I just bought more water at the store so I am good to go. 4 bottles of water seems like a lot but I think I can do it. I don't see that my stuff has arrived so I guess I won't be having a shake for dinner. :( I wonder when it will come in, I hope soon. I still need to take my before picture. I might get Jen to take the photo for me cos I took one but it looked horrible. I totally dislike my body except when I have clothes on. But it is important to take a before photo so you can see the results so I will be taking one. I need to login to my Body By Vi profile and check it out. It's pretty cool, I am excited about this diet. I need to check out the website so I can find some shake recipes. So I bought Mom a juicer for Christmas and now I want one so I think I'm going to put one on layaway for myself. I want to get into juicing. My Cousin Sandy is all into juicing and raw foods. So I went to my appointment at the VA and Dr. Brown and I talked about the Kirchner side of my family. I told him about my family's past and the mental diagnosis on that side of the family and the discoveries I've had about them through Ancestry Website. So we talked about Germany and Hitler and the Nazis. And we talked about Geneology and doing family research. He is also interested in researching his family history so we talked about the discoveries we've made through the Ancestry website and how fascinating it is to find all kinds of different documents and records on there. After my appointment I went and got lunch for me and April then went back to work. Time flew by after that and now I am home with the pups while Jen is at work. Jen cleaned the house last night and man it looks good in here. She did a good job cleaning, the house looks so nice and the laundry is almost all caught up. Finally the laundry is almost caught up. It seemed never ending really. So Mom is enjoying her new phone and being able to FaceTime with Donica and I and Kaylee. Dad is also enjoying his new phone too. Well time to do some family research. Cinder and Bella got bones so they are preoccupied for now. 

No comments: