Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Snow Day Off

It's been snowing since I woke up. Today is a lazy day or it feels like it because it's snowing outside and I'm stuck inside. The roads don't look that bad I mean people are driving on the roads. They were going really slow though. I'm glad my boss made it to work this morning but I worry about how she's going to get home though. She drives on 254 and that road is never cleared it seems like. So I am home with my babies. This morning I woke up around nine something and drank my morning shake and took my medicine. But I have been laying on the couch watching tv. I did a little cleaning and went back to watching tv. The news said the snow is building up. I haven't had my coffee today and I have only drank one bottle of water. I'm doing horrible for today on the drinking water. I am almost out of water but after I drink a bottle of water I fill the bottle back up with tap water so I don't run out. I have until Friday which is the day I get paid so I have to make sure I have water until then. With this next pay check I am buying groceries since I have the bills paid for the month. I need to buy my nuts and trail mix and granola bars. And things to snack on that I can have on my diet. It's almost time for my next shake. I ate two toaster strudels earlier. And I ate some crackers and a fiber one bar. That's all we really have on the house to eat. So it's snowing and Bella hasn't gone outside, she's been sleeping with Jen. Cinder has gone outside with me and she likes the snow it seems because she was playing in the snow. I can't find my coffee maker. I was going to make some Starbucks Hot Cocoa that Karen got me for Christmas. Jen has been sleeping all day. I think she has to work today. 
You know I have been thinking about Munchkin a lot lately. Munchkin is my cat that I had for 10 years. After I left Deborah she wouldn't give me Mynchkin back. I hope he is okay. I miss him. He was always a good cat. I know I have cats now but Munchkin was my baby and Zeus like him. I have a picture of him and Zeus. Zeus is my parents out bull. Mom said he barked at cats but Zeus loved Munchkin. 
Today is a good day to sit around and drink got cocoa. It's cold outside and the temperature is supposed to drop. Bella has been barking on and off but she won't go outside. 
So Faline has over the past week came over and helped us clean. We have been cleaning our house from top to bottom. Our landlord is going to be doing an inspection of the house to make sure it's clean. I hope it fits her approval. It's pretty clean in here and it smells good and looks nice. If it doesn't fit her approval we're going to have to move. I don't really want to move but we will do what we have to do. I like living here because we have a fenced in backyard and that's what Bella and Cinder like because they run around the yard and don't have to be on a leash when they go outside like when we lived in Lyndhurst. Cinder almost got hit by a car when we lived in Lyndhurst. I hated living there. At first I liked it but I realized it wasn't what I had thought it would be. I love living here in Verona and I love our house. 

No comments: