Friday, January 31, 2014

Busy day

This weather is so insane. It's kinda warm today. I'm sitting on my back deck and the dogs are running around the yard. Had a good productive day at work. Got lots done today. My Aunt Erika and Uncle Paul who are from Canada stopped by my work this morning to say hi on there way to Florida. It was nice to see them, haven't seen them since last February. Jen stopped by this morning to see me at work. I always love seeing her in the mornings. So our landlord came over for inspection last night. That went good it seems. She said it smelled good in our house. Our house is nice and clean. That had been stressing me out for the past two weeks so I'm glad it's over with. Time for a shower and to warm up. Then I'm going to start laundry and straighten up. Then I think Jen and I will go get dinner. I have to go to the bank before it closes. Lots to do before the evening ends. Since banks close at six this evening. 

No comments: