Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Years Resolutions

It's a new year and I'm a new me. Today I can start a new year with a clean slate and start fresh. I have a couple New Years Resolutions. One I want to feel healthier and be healthier. As in eating healthier and have more energy. Two, I want to exercise regularly. I don't now and I would probably feel better if I did. It's all about motivation and determination though. Three, I want to lose weight. I am about to start a diet, The Body By Vi diet. You eat healthy and drink a shake. I know I can do it because I am determined and motivated and this is something I plan on not giving up on. Four, I plan to write more, at least a little something every day because I was doing that but then stopped. I guess I was so busy and didn't take the time to stop and take a moment to do so. So this year I will write something every day.

No comments: