Thursday, January 9, 2014

Unmotivated Today

So I was unmotivated this morning because my day started out not the way I wanted it too. I got to work and forgot my milk at home which I needed for my shakes. Jen brought me milk thankfully though. Then since I was all worried about getting my milk I forgot to rake my medicine but eventually remembered but I took it later then I usually do so I was unmotivated this morning. Finally after I had my shake and had taken my medicine and had my morning coffee I got going. It didn't start out well for me. I need to start taking my medicine before I go to work that way I don't forget to take it. Today wasn't a bad day but I wish I had been a little more motivated. Finally after I had taken my second dose of my medicine I finally got motivated and got stuff done. Jen sent me a photo of Cinder today and she was looking out the window for me. My poor baby missed me. I am at home now with my babies Bella and Cinder and they were happy to see me when I got home. I let them outside and while I was outside I realized I was out of cigarettes almost. So I let the dogs in and went to Dollar General and got Bella and Cinder bones and me a pack of cigarettes. Cinder was happy when I came home with the bones lol. Cinder loves her bones. We are outside and Cinder is in the yard eating her bone lol. Jen is at work unfortunately I wish she was at home with us. I love that she is working now and can get out of the house and feel more independent but I miss her when she is at work. I wish we worked the same shift. That would make everything so much easier. 

No comments: