Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Cold Weather And Writing

Today the high is 16 degrees. The wind chill factor is worse. We have below freezing temperatures outside. My toes are cold because I went outside to smoke because I don't smoke in my house. But I bought some gloves at my store so my hands were warm. It's been a lazy day for me. I woke up went out to smoke and then layed on the couch with Cinder and we took a nap for a couple hours. I woke up and went out to smoke my second cigarette of the day and took the dogs out to pee. Then came inside and took my medicine and then Jen woke up so we went to get something to eat. We went to Mcdonalds and I got me a salad then we stopped at my store and I got some Juva Roast Antioxident Enriched Coffee which is healthy for you because it has antioxidants in it but it also has an Anti Energy Boost in it. I talked to April and Cheryl for a bit then Jansen and I headed home. I came home and made an Orange Vi Shake for lunch and ate some Almonds. Now I am laying on the couch and Cinder is on top of me laying and we are watching tv. Jen is in the bathroom taking a shower because she has to go to work. It sucks that I am off and she has to work. She was off Sunday and yesterday but I was working. Hopefully next week we will have at least one day off together. I gotta do laundry and clean some more and sweep the house but I am in a writing mood and thought it would be a good time to write and do some filu research. It's cold outside. We have record low temperatures outside today. The wind chill factor makes it even colder. The high for today is 16 degrees which sucks. It is freezing outside and with the cold weather I become lazy kind of, it makes me unmotivated and not want to do anything because it's so cold. I am getting sick again guess I have a cold or something. I did have Walking Pneumonia but was getting better but now I am sick again. Bought me some DayQuil so I am going to take some of that. Hopefully I start to feel better soon. I hate being sick. I hate the Winter because I don't get as much done during the Winter. The cold unmotivated me and makes me feel like not doing anything. It's supposed to warm up though by tomorrow thankfully. I can't handle this cold weather. It's ridiculous. People were posting photos of fountains that had froze. When you see photos like that then you know it's cold outside. Going to take Mom tomorrow around town and to look for a job. Mom is close to being the age where she can file for Social Security Benefits and she already has her retirement benefits. Mom has worked all her life most of her life at the hospital donuts time she relaxes and enjoys life. 

No comments: