Friday, January 10, 2014

Busy Day

I don't feel like writing because I have so much cleaning to do but I so feel like writing. I do but I don't. I have had a good day so far. This morning I ate a Granola bar for breakfast with a bottle of water. I took my medicine and headed to work. I got to work and made a Chocolate Shake for breakfast. And then I drank a cup of Juva Roast. I started on the cleaning list and got almost everything done by ten thirty. Took my second dose of medicine and then drank a Chocolate Shake for lunch. I closed my drawer out and waited for 3 o'clock to come so i could smoke a cigarette. 3 finally came and I smoked a cigarette and headed to the bank. I got to the bank and got my money and headed to the Staunton Junction to pay my electric bill. After that I headed to Comcast to pay the Cable and internet bill. Then I went to Ciro's to get Jen and I dinner. Jen got a Philly Cheese Steak and I got the Spaghetti Dinner. I took Jen her food and talked to her for a little while then headed home. Now I'm home with the dogs and I ate my food and fed them. I need to clean but I just want to relax. I had a busy day today. 

No comments: