Saturday, January 25, 2014

Cold Day

Man it was a cold day today but apparently not as cold as yesterday people kept saying. All days are cold to me cos I am cold natured. I hate this weather, I'm not made for the cold. I love the Summer and spring the best. I'm made for the Summer weather. Today was thankfully a slow day because I got a lot done. And I finished the paperwork pretty quickly. 
So life has been a roller coaster for the past two weeks. Our landlords husband came to fix the dishwasher 2 weeks ago and there was a little poop under the counter. Well he went back and told her there was inches of poop under the cabinet and that there was good all over the place and that we were wrecking the house. There wasn't inches of poop under the cabinet and there wasn't good all over the place because for the past year we haven't even had good in our house. So after that she said we have two weeks to clean the house up and she is coming for an inspection and will decide if we get to stay in the house or not. The two weeks are almost up so I guess we'll see how it goes. Our house looks fucking fantastic and it smells so good with the aroma of scent at burning all throughout the house. Jen and I have been stressing about it for the past two weeks. She said we have to get rid of all the cats. This is another reason it has been so stressful and heartbreaking really. I have up Kali and I am so sad about it. Kali was my baby and I shouldn't have given her up for adoption. But I think she will have a good home and hopefully she will get over her cold. Had I kept her I was going to take her to the vet to get some medicine. I am heartbroken about having to give up Kali. She was my cuddlebug and would sleep with me and sleep in my jacket. I miss her so very much. I have cried over her for the past two days. This is an emotional time in Jen and I's life. It has been especially hard for me. I should've never given up Kali, she could've gone to mom and dads and that's where I should've taken her for the time being. Everything happens for a reason but I sure as fuck don't know what this whole reason is. We gave up for adoption several of our cats. Poor Shandi went to the shelter in Lyndhurst, I hope she gets adopted. She was fixed and she was a good cat. Simba went to a nice family with kids. Kali went to a nice girl with a son. Madison and her kittens went to one of faline's friends. Thankfully She took Madison and all her kittens. I'm sure they are going to have a good home. This whole ordeal has been very stressful on Jen and I. But the persons responsible for our pain and suffering will pay. Karma, the bad kind of Karma will get the people responsible. And when it does I hope it's horrible and they suffer in pain. Especially for causing us pain and suffering. Jen and I boh have depression, bipolar and ADD ADHD and seasonal depression on top of that anxiety. So this whole situation has taken a beating on us. I just hope this whole ordeal is over soon so Jen and I can move on with our lives. I don't like change, I don't adapt very well to change. And I'm sure Jen doesn't either. But I do know that this situation has been stressful and upsetting to her. And that's not good on her cos she has Ceohn's Disease and stress causes her to have a flair up. Which she had and she had to miss work because of it. I don't like people to have control over me or my life and in a way my landlord does have control over me and I don't like it. Everything was fine and then this happened. Just when you think life is going good something happens and your world comes all crashing down. It's bad enough I have Paranoid Schizophrenia and Bipolar and Seasonal depression. Just more shit to add to the pot. Blah. I don't want to have to move because I like living in this house and the dogs love the fenced in backyard because they run freely. But Jen doesn't really wanna stay here anymore now after this whole situation. I am going to try to stay here for as long as I can. It's close to our jobs which is a huge plus. It's actually right down the road from my job. I get tired of always moving. Since Jen and I have been together we have moved twice. We lived in the townhouse then moved to Lyndhurst and then moved to Verona. I'm tired of moving. I want to stay settled for a long time. I wish we owned this house. Maybe one day Jen and I can own our own house. At least I hope so. Bella and Cinder have probably stressed too cos hey don't know whTs going on. Change can be good sometimes but other times lot so much. Sometimes change is not a good thing. I haven't hung out with Karen very much but I haven't felt like being around anyone. I have seasonal depression and in the Winter I mostly stay in the house and stay to myself. I'm cold natured and I don't like being out in the cold unless I absolutely have to which for example is to say go to work and come home. Other than that I hate being out in the cold. I wish kaka ten would understand that it's not her cos I so want to hang out with her but it's this stupid weather and the fact that I haven't had muchoney to go and do anything or much gas to go anywhere. It takes a lot of gas in my truck to go back and forth from Verona and Waynesboro. Anyways I have to mop and sweep the house and take out the trash. I just got done taking a shower and getting all nice and warm. When I got out of the shower I was all nice and warm and I looked like a lobster which is the way I like it. That was a nice shower, that's the kinda showers I like. Jen took a shower after me and got dressed and headed out. She's going over to her Grandparents then going to go visit he Great Grandmother in the hospital or hospice I believe is where she's at. Her Great Grandmother Pansy isn't doing so good so they had to get her hospice care so she doesn't get to go home. She is 90 something but she's a fighter. Haven't heard from mom and dad this evening. Kinda surprised cos Tennessee played at 4 and dad didn't call to tell me. I didn't watch the game because Jen and I went to get something to eat and I forgot about the game being on. I'm sure it's over now of course. Dad will probably tell me who won when he calls. 

No comments: