Thursday, February 27, 2014

Bella and Cinder, my babies

Nothing better than naps with my dogs Bella and Cinder. Them laying on my chest or me laying on their chest listening to their heart beat. Its funny when Cinder is asleep because a lot of the time she snores. Jennifer as a video, actually two videos of Cinder sleeping and snoring in the video. Lol. Cinder is so freaking adorable, I love her so much. She has my heart and she knows it. She knows she is my child and I believe she knows how much I love her. I love coming home and being greeted by Bella and Cinder as they jump on me and give me hugs and kisses. The thing I hate the most though is leaving and having to say goodbye to them. Especially when I have to go to work and have to say goodbye to them because that means I have to be away from them for 8 ours but coming home to them is great because when they greet me at the door with their tales wagging and jump up on me and give me hugs and kisses its all worth it. I love Bella and Cinder so much. Cinder is my Basset Hound, Dachshund, Beagle mix doggie and Bella is my Cocker Spaniel doggie. Cinder loves bones, I guess they are rawhide bones. I make sure to keep her bone supply plentiful. Bella is not as into bones as Cinder is. Bella likes her squeaky toys and she has lots of them, a whole laundry basket full to be exact. Can you say spoiled much lol. Bella doesn't eat bones like Cinder does but she likes to eat on them after Cinder has chewed on them a bit. Cinder is sitting on my lap as I write this. Well, now she is looking out the window. That's another thing, she's like to go outside and she knows what outside means. Whenever I say outside her ears perk up. She loves going outside and running in the backyard. And boy can she run, she runs fast too. She does laps in the backyard. Bella is not as much into running around in the yard, she mostly sticks to staying on the deck. BUT, she doesn't mind going in the backyard when the dogs next door are outside and when they're out she goes to the fence and barks at them and wags her tail and well so does Cinder. They run the fence line barking at the dogs. I guess its their way of saying hello to the dog's next door. Bella is closer to Jennifer, she is more of Jennifer's dog and Cinder is more my dog. I love Cinder with all my heart and soul, she is my baby. She is a tomboy and doesn't mind getting dirty and boy has she got dirty before. One time when we lived up in the mountains Cinder was digging in the dirt and she had dirt up her nostrils lol and all over her nose. It was cute. We got Bella first, back in December 2011 and we wanted Bella to have a companion so Jennifer got me Cinder. Bella and Cinder are inseparable and they don't like to be apart at all. Any time Jennifer takes Bella for a ride and leaves Cinder at the house Cinder freaks out and whines and goes crazy. She doesn't like being without her sister. Cinder is very protective of Bella. Cinder is laying on my lap right now sleeping. She is warm and keeping my legs warm. I love my babies and I am so glad that I have them. They have brought such joy and happiness into my life.

No comments: