Sunday, February 16, 2014

Same Sex Marriage Ban Found unconstitutional in virginia

The ban on same sex marriage was found unconstitutional by a judge in Norfolk after valentine's Day. There is a stay on it and it has to go through the court of appeals. Let's hope it is finally found unconstitutional and that gay people can get married. I'm more concerned with it passing because I want to get divorced. I got married in Connecticut in March 2008. It was a big mistake, something I regret. Getting married to an older woman who is controlling and tried to act like my mother was a huge mistake. Eventually the age difference got to me and I was done with all the bullshit. I'm much happier now with Jennifer. She's only like 6 months older then me and we've been together since December 2010. She treats me way better and doesn't use me or try to control me at all. That's why our relationship has lasted so much longer then me and my ex wife's relationship lasted. 

No comments: