Thursday, February 27, 2014

I hate this cold weather

My nose is running grrr. My fingers are like ice and they won't seem to warm up. Cinder was on my lap keeping my legs warm but now she is on the couch next to Jennifer sleeping. The wind is ferocious outside, it makes it much colder outside when the wind is blowing. And it feels like the temperature is the negatives because the wind is blowing. Last night wasn't as cold as it is today. This morning has been much colder than last night was. Then again I could be thinking that because I was up and moving around and keeping warm. I don't know but I will tell you one thing, I sure do hate this cold weather. The cold makes me right knee hurt and boy the pain is horrible. I have taken a lot more showers this Winter than I ever have before. I take a shower in the morning before I go to work and then I take another shower after I get off work to warm up. I like it when the water is all nice and hot and I come out looking as red as a lobster. It keeps me warm which is the way I like to be. I can't stand to be cold, I mean I am cold blooded so I would rather be hot and or sweating then to be cold. Jennifer however unfortunately is the opposite. She is hot blooded and so in the Winter the heat isn't turned up as high as I would like it be because if I turn it up she will get hot. And during the Summer since she is hot blooded she turns the Air Conditioner on where I am freezing and I absolutely hate it. I have to wear sweat pants and a hoodie inside the house during the Summer. That is one main reason why I prefer to be outside during the Summer because than I won't freeze to death from the air conditioner. It sucks sometimes that Jennifer and I are opposites on that, we kind of clash a lot because of that. I have started taking my Iron pills regularly again in hopes that they will make me not as cold. I don't know when I say I am cold people are always like, did you take iron pills. So I guess taking my iron pills will help me be warmer or something. I don't know anyways. My Cousin Sandy says she thinks warm, happy thoughts in the Winter and that helps her get by. She is very positive and I am glad that works for her but I freeze all Winter and even if I do think warm, happy thoughts that doesn't make me any warmer. BUT, Spring is almost here thankfully and with that I am hoping it warms up. I can't stand the Winter, I am not made for the cold at all.

No comments: