Sunday, February 23, 2014

My day

I didn't get as much done at work today as I would have liked but my energy level was low today. I am trying to get back into my routine that I was in before I worked those two third shifts. It's hard, it messes up everything. I sold 4 hot dogs today which is good. I cut onions today which helped clear up my sinuses. That's always a good thing. I think I have a cold which sucks. I'm off work now and enjoying this weather. I didn't do the body test this morning on the Wii which is going to make my weight off from what it really is. You're your lightest in the mornings so that's when I like to do the body test but oh well. I will do it after I get out of the shower. I can only imagine what it will say. I ate 5 doughnuts the other morning which equaled to 950 calories. That is a lot of calories. My limit is about 1200 calories a day. I blew thAt out of the water the other day. I didn't even put it in my calorie app. I was afraid of what it would say. I've never gone over before. Anyways time to get on the grind. 

No comments: