Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Laying in bed

Laying in bed and can't sleep. Cinder and Bella are laying at the end of the bed with me. Cinder is eating her bone Jen and I got her and Bella is playing with her new toy that I got her at Kmart today. Well now Bella is chewing on part of the bone that Cinder didn't finish. Bella is so adorable, she's laying all close to me and cuddled up with me. I love my babies. So Mom and I went out and she applied for her two jobs and then headed to Waynesboro. But we didn't make it to Waynesboro after that. I had to take Mom home because she wasn't feeling good, she felt like she was going to throw up so I took her home. When we got to her house she said she wanted me to wait to see if she felt better so I got on the computer and waited for her. She was feeling better shortly after that and we left again. We headed to Waynesboro and stopped at the Goodwill. I bought two pairs of pants for work and then we went stopped at Walmart. We did some shopping in Walmart and then I stopped at Starbucks to get me a Cafe Mocha and a Veggie Artisan Breakfast Sandwich. After that we went to Kmart and I bought a few things. We were in Kmart longer than I had expected we would be and longer then I wanted to be but it was nice to spend time with Mom. I wish I had more time to spend with mom but I work a lot and only get two days off a week and spend one of those days with mom. I'm hoping mom will go to Tennessee with me and Jennifer but dad won't want to go and Mom won't want to leave Dad at home by himself. Mom needs a vacation and needs to get away and just relax and have fun. Mom has a lot on her and a lot of stress and she takes care of dad. It would be nice for her to just get away for a bit, whether that's with or without Dad. 
I really need to go to sleep but I'm not tired. I was thinking about getting up early every day, earlier then I normally so and exercise. BUT since I am going to bed later tonight I think tomorrow won't be that day that I get up earlier. Maybe ic. An get myself in the routine of getting up at 5:30 or 5am to exercise in the morning before I take a shower. I hate getting up early if I haven't slept good the night. Before. I need to really make myself go to bed early from now on but since I got home so late I had stuff I wanted to get done before I went to bed. Well Cinser is ready for bed so I'm going to sleep. Goodnight

No comments: