Sunday, February 23, 2014

One Of My Customer's Today

So I have this customer that is a regular that always comes in. Today she said to me, "Please pray for the bishop, I have been writing him". First of all I don't pray for child molesters. And he is one because he was charged with molesting several children. He used to run the church she went to until he was arrested for molesting several children. I don't pray for child molesters, I think they all should burn in hell. Fuck that. She is a religious nut always saying Praise Jesus and blah blah blah. She is a little cooky. I am nice to her though, I just listen and nod. She believes the guy didn't molest those children. Of course that is probably what he told her and most of them say they didn't do it. A child isn't going to say he or she was molested if it wasn't true, at least most times they won't. Especially since that is something that is hard to admit and most people don't like talking about when they are molested so why would a child lie you know. I don't believe that guy, I think he is a liar. Some Christian he is going around molesting children what the fuck. She is an idiot to believe his lies. She is brainwashed or something, at least it seems that way. I can't believe she is writing him in jail and still believes he is innocent. What an idiot. Of course he is in jail he probably has no one else because everyone else probably disowned him so of course he is going to tell her what she wants to hear. And she is obviously desperate if she has to seek a man who is a child molester and in jail. Sad how brainwashed and desperate people can be for attention.

No comments: