Thursday, February 27, 2014

Irritable

Yesterday I worked first shift which is 7 am to 3 pm and then I got off work and came home and well I laid down and tried to go to sleep but I was unsuccessful at that so I got up and cleaned the house. I got a lot accomplished around the house which is a good thing but sleep wasn't happening. I tried to later take a nap on the couch but that wasn't successful either. The reason I was trying to go to sleep is because I had to be back at work at 11 pm to work 11 pm to 7 am. Yeah I worked at 16 our shift basically but not back to back. I think I would have liked it better if it was back to back that way I got it out of the way and was done with it. Anyways my point is after working third shift I got off work this morning and man I was exhausted. But then of course when I got home I wasn't tired anymore. Which is okay I guess. I'm tired but I'm not tired. I don't feel like going to sleep plus I have to work first shift tomorrow so I want to be able to sleep tonight. You know be back to my normal schedule and routine. I don't want to throw off my sleep schedule. So I will be sleeping tonight and going to bed at 9 pm like I do every night. I was going to go to Mom and Dad's house today and get my tire for my truck but I just don't feel like leaving the house. I just feel like staying at home with Bella and Cinder and relaxing all day. Glad I cleaned the house last night so I don't have to do that today. Jennifer started laundry thankfully so I should be nice and fold the laundry in the dryer to help her out and get that out of the way. Of course at the moment Cinder is laying on my lap and I don't feel like getting up. I am sitting comfortably in my computer chair that Grandpa Collins gave me with Cinder in my lap sleeping so I am just going to stay put. I am watching Days Of Our Lives right now. I am a little irritable today. No sleep and well I didn't take my Risperdal last night is why I am irritable. Risperdal is my medicine for my Bipolar Disorder and Paranoid Schizophrenia. So its obviously important that I take it. Last night I was hearing things, people talking when there was no one there and other shit. But I made it through the night thankfully and boy was I glad. I didn't mind working third shift at all but since I had forgotten to take my medicine I was hearing things and was all paranoid so I was ready for my shift to be over. I am watching Days Of Our Lives right now and I have missed a lot on the show. I don't like Rafe with that Jordan girl, I liked him better with Kate. He was better with her. And this new Will I am not sure I am going to like him. I liked the other Will better but maybe I will get used to this new Will. And Nick, oh don't even get me started on that douchebag. I hate Nick, everything about him I dislike. And if Gabby gets back with him she is beyond stupid but hey this is a soap opera so they will probably get back together, that's how the plot thickens. Still I don't think Gabby should get back Nick, he's a douchebag and I don't trust him.

No comments: