Monday, February 17, 2014

My Blog, looking back when I started this blog in 2006

I just noticed that I have had this blog since 2006. Wow that's kind of a long time. I was looking over some blog posts that I had made from years ago and wow things change a lot. I am definitely a different person than I used to be for sure. I have changed for the better and grown up a lot and definitely matured as a person. I am not who I once was and that is a good thing. I have overcame a lot in my life and things have gotten better. I have Jennifer to thank for a lot of my changing and growing up. Things have been much better since I have been with her. We have been together since December 2010 and we are still going strong. I love her very much and we are great together. Its kinda funny to look back and read stuff I wrote from years ago. Makes me think, what the hell was I thinking or what kind of place was my mind in at that time. I can't answer that really but its nice to look back but its also like, well I shouldn't reflected back on those times because they were a dark part of my life. But things are better now and that's all that matters really.

No comments: