Friday, February 14, 2014

Free Online Courses

So I decided to do the topic blog post of the day on Free Online Course, continued from my other blog posts of course. I have done two other blog posts on this topic so I wanted to continue this topic while I am thinking about it. I think its important to continue your education and learning. So here ya go. I have experimented with my blog posts and I realize the last blog post was kind of hard to read so I am going to make this one easier to read or at least try. Hopefully from the other blog posts on this topic were easy to read somewhat or at least you could get to the websites by the links I added to the blog post. If you couldn't I am sorry. I will try to make this blog post easier to read. Thanks for reading.



GCF Learn Free
I think I have used this site before. I can't remember exactly though but what I see from the website it seems they have some interesting classes including ones I would take.

Open UW
Looks like they have some pretty interesting free online courses including on topics such as World War II and HTML Basics.

Hillsdale College
You can receive a certificate of completion after completing a course. They have a free discussion group, study guides, quizzes and much more.

Professional & Continuing Education University Of Washington
They have many areas of study. Might have to check this one out a little more.

Top Free Classes

About.com Distance Learning

Free Scientology Online Courses

Lifehacker University

Foundation Center

Free Online Business Courses

Free Online Typing Course

Creative Live

Free Online Chinese Class

ALISON Online Free Courses

Free Online Language Courses

MongoDB University

Colorado State University Free Courses

E-Learning Center

Texas A&M Extension Online

Utah State Open Courseware

Einztein Social Learning Network

Genealogy Classes

Open Courseware Consortium

Mooc 2 Degree

Microsoft Virtual Academy

Free Ed.net

Learn That


No comments: