Thursday, February 27, 2014

Fuck this cold weather

I'm sick of this damn cold weather and I am really sick of the fucking wind. The wind makes it 100 times colder. I can't take this shit. I am not made for Winter damn it. And like an idiot I decided to get my haircut now I am 10 times colder than I was when I had hair. WTF. I just have to be patient, be strong and deal with this cold weather because thankfully it is almost over hopefully. Spring is coming soon and with that hopefully warmer weather will come. I will pray for warmer weather because I can't take this cold weather anymore. I'm tired of my nose running all the time. I'm tired of being cold. I'm tired of freezing. I'm tired of not being able to feel my fingers. I'm tired of not being able to feel my nose. Ahhhhhhhh.. Okay rant over. I am done complaining, at least for now I am.

No comments: