Monday, February 24, 2014

Lots of Exercise and energy

Well yesterday I worked and it was a pretty busy day. Yesterday was busier at work then Saturday was. Surprising really since you would think Saturday would be busier but no yesterday was pretty busy and the weather wasn't too bad. It was actually pretty nice outside and I got to enjoy it after I got home from work. When I got home yesterday I let the dogs out to enjoy some of the nice weather and I sat down and I smoked a cigarette on the back deck while the dogs ran around in the yard. After I let them in I started a load of laundry in the washer and started exercising. I did Aerobics for 20 minutes and then I ran for 20 minutes. I ran over a mile the first time, well all the times that I ran. I ran a total of 40 minutes yesterday. The last run I did I ran almost 2 miles on the 10 minute run. I exercised a lot yesterday, I exercised for an hour and 42 minutes. I did good yesterday and I drank a shake for dinner. I didn't really eat yesterday except for trail mix. Last night I couldn't sleep and then Jen came home after work and we went to Walmart and then stopped at Waffle Inn for some food. Then we went home and I ate and took my medicine and went to bed. That was around 1:30am. I woke up this morning around 7am, Jen woke me up and we went and got Starbucks and then went to get gas for her car. The pumps weren't working at my store so we went to Matt's store to get gas. Then we went home and I started exercising. I ran for 20 minutes this time. I did the 20 minute run and ran almost 3 miles. I was very close to 3 miles. I did pretty good and I didn't get too exhausted with that run. I exercised for 10 minutes equaling a 30 minute workout and it felt good to exercise. After I exercised I took the dogs out and Jen had went to her Grandmother's to get her Avon order and she came back home shortly after I was done exercising. Jen has to work today so she went out with me to smoke and then went and laid down. Cinder was hyper this morning and she got her exercise by running around the yard. She was running fast doing laps in the yard. Lol. Silly doggie. Bella needs to get more exercise. I wish I could get her to run around the yard like Cinder but she stays mostly on the deck for some reason. After that I came inside and drank my shake and watched TV and then took Cinder and Bella outside while I smoked. Then I came inside and folded the laundry then put it away. After that I gathered up my clothes and went and took a shower. After my shower I took Bella and Cinder out while I smoked a cigarette. Then we came inside and I talked to Jennifer and then left the house. I went to my store to Mom and Me some Juva Roast. April wasn't very talkative. I guess she wasn't in a good mood or something. She didn't talk to me much. So I didn't stay and talk I just got my coffee and left. She didn't seem like she wanted to talk to me. She was fine with talking to Matt and seemed in a good mood when it came to talking to him but not to me and Tabitha. Or maybe it was just me but I can't think of anything I would have done wrong for her to act like that towards me. Who knows maybe she is in a bad mood because its Monday. Anyways I am not going to dwell on it and overthink about it. Maybe she will be fine tomorrow. Oh well, I am just going to focus on my job tomorrow at work and getting my job done. So yeah I left the store and headed to Mom's. Now I am at Mom's and hoping my package from Kmart comes soon. I thought it said it would come between 10 and 11 but here it is almost 12pm and it hasn't arrived yet. But come to think of it I remember seeing UPS stop by on this road in the afternoon like around 3pm or so but I hope it comes before Mom and leave to run errands but if not oh well. I just hope it comes today because that would make me happy. I got three shirts and a watch. The watch I got are Body By Vi colors which are green and black. I would have gotten an orange watch for Tennessee colors but I didn't see one only the green and black. Well the Fedex truck just went by but my package is coming by UPS. Darn. Oh well patience is a virtue so I must be patient. Lol.

No comments: