Monday, February 17, 2014

Goals For Tomorrow On My Day Off

I am going to start setting goals for myself. I am going to set some goals for myself. I like to make checklists so I thought this would be a good one for me. So here is my checklist of goals I wish to accomplish tomorrow.


  • Drink my 1st bottle of water
  • Drink my breakfast shake
  • Do the body test on the Wii Fit
  • Exercise for 30 minutes on the Wii Fit
  • Drink my 2nd bottle of water
  • Drink my 3rd bottle of water
  • Drink my lunch shake
  • Drink my 4th bottle of water
  • Drink a cup of Juva Roast
  • Mop the floors
  • Sweep the floors
  • Do laundry
  • Wash dishes
  • Drink another cup of Juva Roast
  • Eat some trail mix
  • Clean the bedroom
  • Write my morning blog post
  • Write a blog post for the topic of the day
  • Check emails
  • Check Facebook
  • Enter some sweepstakes online
  • Write a blog post with a couple of my poems
  • Write at least one poem
  • Get on The Web Poetry Corner and post one or two of my poems
  • Check my gmail emails
  • Look for a new online ALISON Course to take
  • Spend time with Cinder and Bella
  • Possibly try to shovel some snow

No comments: