Monday, February 17, 2014

Started my day off good

I got up and Jennifer got up and we went to Mcdonalds and got breakfast then I stopped by my store and got some coffee and picked up my Thirty One order from April. Then we came home and moved the vehicles so I could get out later. We still have snow, lots of it and we are unable to fit both of our vehicles in the driveway like we normally can. So Jennifer's vehicle is in the front of the driveway closest to the house. She has to work this evening but I probably won't be home until after she leaves. I am going with Mom today and I called Mom earlier and she isn't ready yet. After Jennifer and I came home I went and smoked a cigarette then came inside and worked out on the Wii Fit. Then I drank my bottle of water, my first bottle and took my medicine and drank my shake. I ran for 15 minutes on the Wii Fit, I guess I was being loud when I was running because Jennifer closed the bedroom door. And I also did Aerobics for 15 minutes on the Wii as well as some strength exercises and some balance exercises. I had a good workout this morning and worked up a sweat. I took a shower and got dressed and now I am sitting here drinking my Juva Roast. I am about to head to my store and get more coffee then go to Mom and Dad's house. Cinder is sitting here with me and Bella is in the bedroom with Jennifer. Jennifer has to work this evening so she is in the bedroom sleeping before she has to go to work.I am going to have to work some third shifts which is going to suck. I hate working third shift but since Stefany got terminated Cheryl has been working the third shifts but Cheryl needs a day off. Hopefully the applications we've gotten will pan out and a guy can be hired for third shift. I like working daylight and it fits for me. I like being awake during the day and getting everything done during the day. I hate having to sleep during the day because I am used to being awake during the day. But it must be done so I will just have to grin and bare it for third shift and get it over with. I got my Thirty One order and I couldn't remember what I had ordered but I like it. Its a Thirty One bag with a new design and I am going to put my diet stuff in it. I don't want to have to keep carrying my big rasta bag around. This Thirty One bag is smaller and I think all my stuff will fit in it. Its not that big thankfully so hopefully I can make do with it. I should be leaving soon but I don't want to get to Mom and Dad's house and have to wait around on Mom. I like to keep moving and keep going, it seems if I stop then I get tired. I like to go go go and not stop. I have ADHD so I am always up and moving but sometimes I get tired but during the day I am always going. As long as I have motivation and determination then I can get anything done. I need to be more motivated at work. That is something I need to work on. I am motivated now and determined to have a good day.

No comments: