Thursday, February 13, 2014

Lots of damn snow

It started snowing yesterday at around 6 pm and it still has not stopped snowing yet. It is snowing heavier now. I couldn't get out of the front door this morning. I had to shovel my way out then shovel a path to my truck and then shovel around my truck and then clean off my truck which put snow in the place I had just shoveled. Well, I didn't make it out my driveway. I'm at work now and got here because Sarah's husband Rodney came and got me. April didn't make it to work she is stuck at home. Cheryl made it to work and Stefany made it home but her car got stuck in her driveway. Rodney brought Jen home but he dropped her off at Burger King and she had to walk the rest of the way home which is a pretty far walk. She said when she got home her feet were freezing and her pants and socks and shoes were wet. She is laying down now. Cinder was acting all crazy last night like she kept pawing at me. She wouldn't let me go to sleep so I had to lock her out of the bedroom so I could go to sleep. I didn't wanna have to do that but I needed sleep and I had already been up 3 hours past the time I go to bed. I only got 5 hours of sleep. I will be going to bed early tonight. Jen thinks maybe Cinder has anxiety cos she said cinder is acting fine now. I honk cinder missed Jen and was worried about her. Poor dog. Everything is alright now with her Jen said. Cinder doesn't like wen one of us are gone. But finally Cinder is laying down and going to sleep.

No comments: