Saturday, February 15, 2014

Somewhat productive day

Woke up this morning and took the dogs out while I smoked a cigarette then I came inside and got me some yogurt, pineapple kind and a bottle of water. I ate my yogurt and drank my water and then took my medicine. I got on the Wii Fit and did my body test for the day and it said I weight 137.8. Then I went and took a shower and got dressed for work. Off to work I went after saying goodbye to Jennifer and Bella and Cinder. I got to work and Cheryl was there and I made my shake and put my waters in the cooler. I had finished my first bottle of water before I got to work and after drinking my shake I drank a cup of Juva Roast Coffee which is antioxidant enriched coffee and has no calories in it. Its actually coffee that's good for you. After that I started on my second bottle of water and ate some trail mix. I vacuumed the rugs and made fresh coffee and cleaned the bathrooms. I wasn't too busy but I got busy when Buddy came in because he kept me busy getting his scratch tickets. April came in to help me with the truck since it came today. It normally comes on Thursday but with the snow it was on a 48 hour delay. April came just in time as the truck came, I was panicking because she hadn't gotten there yet but then she pulled in. So we put the truck away and I priced the cigarettes. I was happy to see that my cigarettes came in, the discounted ones. I smoke Camel Lights and we got the discounted ones in and I bought some. I put hot dogs out and did the buns. I swept and mopped the floors. Vacuuming was pointless because the rugs just got dirty again but oh well, its a never ending process there. It was a busy productive day. I stocked the cooler before I left because Peggy asked me too so I went ahead and did it. I took my trash out and went home. I got home and Jennifer woke up and told me she wanted me to take her at 5 to get her truck and then she went back to sleep. I woke her up after 5 and she went back to sleep and then she eventually woke up and I took her to get her car. After she got her car she went to Mcdonalds to get us food and while she was doing that I stopped to get me coffee and then headed home. I didn't think Jennifer would get her car in the driveway because there's so much snow but she managed to get it in the driveway. Now Jennifer and I are sitting here with the pups and watching TV. Cole is sitting on my lap because she was scared of Smoky. Smoky keeps bothering her but I keep getting after him. Talked to mom earlier though text message, I sent her a photo of Cinder that I took. I got another photo of Cinder running through the snow. Her ears were up and she was in midair. Lol.
I wrote my blog post topic of the day on Same Sex Marriage Ban being considered unconstitutional. Mostly I just wrote a blog and posted links to articles about it in the blog. I need to be more creative when writing a blog post topic of the day.

No comments: