Tuesday, February 11, 2014

The heat

Jennifer is on the phone with either her Grandmother or her pawpaw. I overheard her asking him about getting a lockbox for the theromstat. She is mad because I turned the heat up to 70. She had it on 67, that to me is too cold. I was freezing when I came in the house. Mind you I had the heat on in my truck and got out of my truck and was out in the cold. BUT, I came inside and was sitting here for awhile in the living room and got cold. My hands were like ice and they were not freezing cold when I was in my truck because I had the heat on, in fact because I had the heat on in my truck my hands were sweating which is the way I like it. She is mad that I turned the heat up because she said me turning up the heat in the house woke her from her sleep. She apparently can't sleep when its "too hot" in the house. Sometimes its very frustrating being with someone who is hot blooded when I am cold blooded and always cold and she's always hot. It is very frustrating to me because we are opposites in that aspect. She freezes me during the Summer because she has the air conditioner on and she freezes me during the Winter because she keeps the heat down so low. Its no win situation for me really. I guess its all about making her comfortable and who cares if I am cold. During the summer I have to wear sweat pants inside and a hoodie because I am cold. You're supposed to wear shorts and tshirt during the summer but not me I don't wear that unless I am outside and when I come inside I dress like its Winter because if not I will freeze my butt off. Grrr, I am very frustrated right now. Blah. Okay now that I got that off my chest so to speak.

No comments: