Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Got home late

I got home later then I wanted to from a mom and dad's house and now I have less time to spend with Bella and cinder because it's almost time to go to bed. Even though they will sleep with me in bed tonight I wanted to spend more time wth them. I will get to spend all evening with them tomorrow though. I like to have me time with my dogs. I look forward to me time with my dogs. BUT, it was nice spending time with mom today but we got a late start. I had to wait for my freak in medicine and them I had to take mom back home because she wasn't feeling good then we went back out and then I took her home. It was dark when I got home. I don't like driving in the dark. I hate driving in the dark. I would have rather been home before it got dark but oh well. If only I could get mom up earlier and motivated and ready to go out at a decent time. Preferably us leave the house before 11am instead of after 12pm. Maybe next week I can get her up, showered and dressed and motivated to go. I think next week I will not sleep in when I have to take mom. I think I will set my alarm for like 6 am and get up and get myself motivated and ready to go and call mom when I wake up and get her going and go over her house and get her ready to go. The daylight is short and I don't like to waste any time. I am more motivated during the day and I get tired and less motivated when it gets dark outside. 

No comments: