Saturday, October 26, 2013

Brrr its cold

Outside with Bella and Cinder enjoying the rest of the daylight while it lasts. Jen left to take Brittany and Bayleigh home. Now I can continue my daily routine of doing laundry and cleaning. Jen took the old chair outside and we brought in the one Grandpa Collins gave us. I like it better, its more comfortable and warmer then the other one we had. nd its in better condition too. I have like 5 layers on right now of course I am outside though. I am not trying to get sick. Jen had or still has Pneumonia and I don't want to get sick. I have been using hand sanitizer like its going out of style.

Bee its cold outside seems like the temperature is dropping now. The weather is supposed to be nixe this week, supposed to be warmer. And I sure hope the weather report is riggt.

No comments: