Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Cleaning & Coffee

So I have yet to start cleaning. I gaven't gotten motivated to clean yet but I am motivated to write. That's how it works out though. Need to finish my.coffee and make some more. Might have to go get aome Pumpkin Pie Spice Creamer from Food Lion since I left mine at Mom and Dad's. I will have to get mine from there house Friday. I will be drinking coffee all day. That will help motivate me to clean maybe. Or it will help motivate me to continue to write. Either way sometime this house needs to be cleaned today and today is probably the only day I will have to do it or the only day I will feel like doing it. I am going to ne tired Friday but I have to stay on top of my meds and on the right schedule. But I won't be able to take my meds Thursday night since I have to work. My Risperdal makes me fall asleep so I can't take that Thursday night since I will be at work. Oh well its all good. Hopefully one night without my meds will be okay.

No comments: