Wednesday, October 23, 2013

DWP: Coffee

Daily Writing Prompt: Coffee

That was the first thing that came to mind. I have had 2 cups of Coffee so far today. I have been drinking Pumpkin Pie Spice Juva Roast. I like to experiment with my Coffee. But I like my coffee a certain way. It has to have sugar in it but here lately I haven't been putting as much sugar in my coffee as I used to. We are almost out of the Pumpkin Pie Spice Creamer so I am going to go buy more and keep it at work. I think I will buy one for home too. Normally I get my coffee at work and don't make coffee at home even though I have a coffee maker. I don't have milk or creamer at home though so I have to get my coffee at work for now until I get paid again. Hopefully by then I will be able to find the Pumpkin Pie Spice Creamer. Walmart probably has it unless Food Lion has it. I used to not put creamer in my coffee juat milk but the Pumpkin Pie Spice is so good. I have recently came to have an obsession with Pumpkin Pie or Pumpkin Spice anything. I guess you could say I love this time of the year because that's when they bring those flavors out. I heard they have Pumpkin Spice Waffles now. Think I am going to have to buy me some of those, I bet they're good.

No comments: