Tuesday, October 29, 2013

My day, a good day

So today Mom and I went to get her two jobs and then we went to Starbucks and I got a Cafe Mocha and a pumpkin sugar cookie. Mom got some kind of tea with orange in it amd I tasted it and it was pretty good too. Then we went to Wells Fargo and I cashed the refund check from the dental office. And then we went to my other bank and I deposited money into that account. After that we went to Walmart and I got everything pumpkin pie and pumpkin spice. I got a Pumpkin Pie, Pumokin Spice Waffles 2 boxes, and I got some water cos I was almost out. And I got the cat and rabbits food cos they were out. And mom got pumpkin spice cream cheese. I got some milk so I would have it for my coffee. And I got some pumpkin spice poptarts. Then we looked around for clothes for Kaylee my niece. And then mom had to stand in line at the pharmacy. After that we left Walmart amd went to the Augusta Health Pharmacy to pick up Dad's medicine and then we stopped at Sheetz and Mom got me some gas. After that we went to Wendys and got food and then went back to mom and dad's house. I helped mom carry the stuff in and then I came home. Jen is home and she was laying on the couch when I got home. She went and got her glasses today which are cute. She said they gave her a headache and are strong but I told her that her eyes have to adjust to them and get used to them. Mom got Jen and I food at Wendys and I forgot about it. Jen asked me about the food just now and I remembered it. So we haven't eaten yet but we are about too.

No comments: