Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Divorce

Okay so I can't get a divorce because neither one of us lived in Connecticut for at least 12 months. The other option was contacting a lawyer in Virginia that handled gay family law but unfortunately there are no lawyers in virginia in the legalshield network that handle gay family law. There are lawyers in Virginia that handle gay family law but just not in the Legalshield Network. So I am just back to being stuck in a marriage that I do not want to be in. To me its just a piece of paper blah. Fuck the marriage it never meant anything to me anyway. And truth be known she pushed me into it in the first place. We hadn't even been together 6 months before we got married. Like I said, its just a piece of paper that doesn't mean shit to me. Jen and I have been together longer then Deborah and I were and our relationship is so much better. We don't need a piece of paper to say we're married cos in our eyes we are married. We have rings that we have given each other and in our hearts we feel married and we act married too. We have a great relationship. We have our ups and downs and we fight like a married couple but we make it work and we have made it last. We are faithful and comitted. Jen helped me get off drugs and clean up my life. I have changed dor the better and I am a much better person. I am more responsible, I pay my own bills amd on time. My life is just so much better than it was when I was with Deborah. Being miserable, feeling stuck, being depressed and unhappy is not my idea of a good marriage or a good relationship.

No comments: