Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Cleaning

So I swept the living room, the bedrooms and the hall way. Then I mopped our bedroom. Next is mopping in my bedroom and then sweeping again. Then I gotta mop and sweep the bathroom. Then next I gotta mop and sweep the kitchen. Then I will probably do some laundry because it needs done.
April said jokingly that this Winter if I don't take my iron pills she's putting me on second shift. She said that because I freeze in the Winter and turn the heat up and she gets hot. So I just took my iron pill. I need to remember to take it everyday.

I went in and got more coffee. And while I was fixing my coffee April went out and talked to Jen.

Shew just got done mopping and sweeping. Now all I have left is the kitchen. I am sweating and normally I am cold. Not right now shew.

No comments: