Thursday, October 17, 2013

My day

Today was a good day and I was in a good mood. I got donations $24 actually. I ran register until Stefany came in. then I went and painted curbs. While I was painting curbs one of my regular customers came out and gave me a jar of Apple Butter. When I finished painying curbs I went in and stocked the cooler. Then about that time it was lunch and Stefany went to Food Lion and got us all lunch. I ran the register while she went to Food Lion and I got more donations during that time. After Stefany came back we all ate lunch and I took my medicine then went to smoke. Then April had two more tasks for me. I wiped the ice cooler off completely then went and watered the flowers and I almost forgot I also pulled weeds from the flower beds. Then I filled up the ice machine which took 4 buckets. One more bucket probably could have been thrown in there but I left it. It was almost full anyway. I did me and Stefany's paperwork while she closed the drawer and wrote down the lottery tickets.
This morning Jen wasn't feeling well so she went to work to train and then went to the hospital. She is still at the hospital right now. That place is so slow. Its ridiculous to be at the Emergency Room all day. I hate Augusta Health ER. So glad I am a Veteran and go to the VA Hospital.
This morning I woke up and went outside and let the dogs out and Jen wasn't home. So I texted het where r u and the next thing I know the back door opens and she has Starbucks. She brought me a Venti Cafe Mocha and a Veggie Artisan Breakfast Sandwich. How sweet of her. That made my day. And it was so good.
Now I am home with the dogs waiting on Jen to come from the hoslital. Not sure whats going on. Her ribs hurt I believe.
Time to do laundry and put the trash out by the road. Tomorrow is trash day and I dont want to miss it cos I missed it last week.

I gave Bella another trim, her ears were matted but I fixed that for her. Mopped the house so now it smells all fresh and clean. Doing laundry, almost caught up on it thankfully. Jen is still at the ER. Apparently I was wrong she is at Rockingham. And the reason it has taken all day is because of something they had to give her. They had to wait 4 hours or something. Anyways she had a CT Scan and the results should come back soon. And then she can go home. I am at home missing her and so are oir babies. Poor Bella is really missing her mommy. Every time I say the word Mommy Bella perks up. Poor baby. I have to remop the kitchen cos I used too much stuff on it and its all soapy now so hopefully that dries so I can remop.

No comments: