Monday, October 21, 2013

Had a good day

Went with Mom today. I got to Mom and Dad's house and Zeus was outside waiting for me. Went in and started watching a show with Mom that was on Animal Planet. It was about dogs being rescued. Then I went and got on the computer and checked my emails and wrote some. Then I decided to work in my online class the IT Course. I did one lesson and took a test which I passed. I stopped at the beginning of the next lesson because the lawyer called and I talked to him about getting divorced. I am supposed to get a call from another lawyer but one who is in Connecticut since that is where we got married. Supposed to hear from the lawyer in 3 days. After I got off the phone with the lawyer I took Zeus outside and enjoyed the nice warm sunshine. The weather was nice today. Probably the warmest weather we will have all week. Thankfully I was off work to enjoy the weather. After I got done smokibg I let Zeus inside and Mom and I left. I took Mom to a place she hadn't been before and she got her two jobs. Then we went to Kmart and she paid on my layaway for me. We were in Kmart for awhile and after that we went to visit with Grandpa. Grandpa gave me a chair that he didn't want. So now I have another chair I can use at the computer desk. After we left Grandpa's we went and got food at Wendys. I got a Chilli with Cheese and Onions but haven't eaten yet because I am not hungry right now. Then we went back to Mom and Dad's and I let Zeus outside and then I left. Now I am home and let Bella and Cinder out to go pee and Jen is asleep. Thankfully she is off Wednesday too because we can spend the day together. I got a headache, think I might take an Advil. Not sure why my head hurts. I haven't had a headache in awhile. Mom and I went to Starbucks after we left the house. I got a Cafe Mocha in my Starbucks cup and a Pumpkin Sugar Cookie. Mom got a Orange something another, not sure what it was called but it had Orange flavor in it. It disn't taste too bad but I like my coffee. The Cafe Mocha is my favorite along with the Veggie Artisan Breakfast Sandwich. I love Starbucks. I always look foreard to two things during the week, one being spending time with my parents and the other being able to go to Starbucks and getting my coffee. Too bad we don't have a Starbucks in Verona, that would be awesome. I don't see that happening any time soon though. So Jen and I went out for breakfast this morning at Kathy's Restaurant in Staunton. I ate eggs, bacon chocolate chip pancakes and toast. I even had leftovers which I plan on eating later. Probably going to eat the rest for breakfast tomorrow. So I Louie gave me a pumpkin a couple weeks ago and I brought it home and sat it on the porch. I haven't done anyrhing with it but its a pretty big Pumpkin. I think I might carve it into something. Jen cared our pumpkin last year and she did a good job at it. I have never carvded a pumpkin before because I grew up not celebrating holidays so I never got to do it but I think I will this uear. Just need to get me a carving kit. So for Halloween this year I am going to dress up in a Lederhosen which is a German Bavarian Outfit. Either that or Spider-Man again since I still have my costume from last year. Anyways time to do some house cleaning amd then eat some of my Chilli.

No comments: