Friday, October 25, 2013

My Day Off

So Wednesday Jen and I were off work so we got to spend the day off together. I spent the day cleaning the house and doing laundry. I was able to finally tackle cleaning the bathroom. Then around 2 or so I went with Jen to her doctors appointment she had. She had went to Rockingham Memorial Hospital because her ribs were hurting and she wasn't feeling good so her doctors appointment was a follow up about that. The hospital said she might have a Pulmonary Embolism. Plus she had to get her medicines refilled. She got her flu shot and they took blood to rule out the embolism. Not sure if she has gotten the results from that yet. While we were in the doctor's office the VA called me back about an eye appointment. I didn't answer the phone so they left a voicemail. Then the lawyer from Connecticut called while we were in there and that call went to voicemail too. Then the VA Clinic called about my dizzy spells and they left a voicemail. Everyone decided to call back while I was in the doctors office. After that Jen and I went to Panera Bread for dinner. I had Rigatoni and an Iced Mocha and Jen had the Tuna I believe. After that we went home and I finished laundry.

Last night I was asleep and Jen asked me if I was cold and she said I said yes so she put another blanket over me. I was cold but I hadn't remembered her asking me that until she asked me just now. I vaguely remember her asking me that but I do remember her putting another blanket on me. It was cold last night and we even had the heat on. I hate this cold weather its too cold for me. I am cold natured, cold blooded, always cold.

No comments: